So i raced a tundra today...

Edgecrusher09

I had traction control off. I never really thought tow haul made a big difference.

It doesn't... I've watched 1/4 mile times with it on and off. It actually slows them down I'm pretty sure or doesn't make a difference.

Its faster off the line because it bumps up the line pressure in the trans, but holding the shift a tad to long will raise your track time. Holding the gears longer in t/h slows you down. People think it's faster because it revs higher and sounds louder LOL...

• Like 1

6.2 with 3.42's? Thought they only came with 3.73's? Anywho, thats GM's problem right there. They gear it way to high in the differentials for it to do anything

I dont "race" much because Im scared to lose and also I have an odd habit of breaking parts fast, so Ive learned to drive just a little slower haha

6.2 with 3.42's? Thought they only came with 3.73's? Anywho, thats GM's problem right there. They gear it way to high in the differentials for it to do anything

I dont "race" much because Im scared to lose and also I have an odd habit of breaking parts fast, so Ive learned to drive just a little slower haha

3:42's is almost the same as 4:10's in a 4 speed. I agree 3:73's or GTFO. Tundras are a 4:30 with a 6 speed I'm pretty sure...