Post Pics of Your 2014+

I think it looks great. I'd prefer the wheels not to have the red face plates, but your truck does pull it off well.

I'd rather look at and drive a truck like this with a nice lift and clean wheel tire combo and nothing else than a leveled truck with stock wheels and a light pods and bars, and steps, and mud flaps and what ever other crap hanging off it.

That is a clean combo, car rims in a massive size with stretched tires? I guess it's clean because it doesn't get used :dunno: I bet it drives real nice though :crackup: Atleast that other stuff you listed is actually mostly useful and can help the truck in doing oh I dunno truck stuff....

To each their own though, pretty easy to spot what owners do and use their trucks.

Tyler

That is a clean combo, car rims in a massive size with stretched tires? I guess it's clean because it doesn't get used :dunno: I bet it drives real nice though :crackup: Atleast that other stuff you listed is actually mostly useful and can help the truck in doing oh I dunno truck stuff....

To each their own though, pretty easy to spot what owners do and use their trucks.

Tyler

I'm not sure why my post expressing what I think looks good about someone else's truck struck such a nerve with you. The context in which I am using clean to describe that truck means simple and uncluttered, not the literal definition of lacking filth. This is my opinion and preference in vehicle style, which is totally subjective. Thankfully there's enough space in this billion dollar industry for all tastes, and thankfully I'm secure enough with my own choices and opinions to not feel the need to make unfounded generalizations about others who don't agree with them.

Tyler

I'm not sure why my post expressing what I think looks good about someone else's truck struck such a nerve with you. The context in which I am using clean to describe that truck means simple and uncluttered, not the literal definition of lacking filth. This is my opinion and preference in vehicle style, which is totally subjective. Thankfully there's enough space in this billion dollar industry for all tastes, and thankfully I'm secure enough with my own choices and opinions to not feel the need to make unfounded generalizations about others who don't agree with them.

• Like 2

So... what is the definition of "Grandpa Mods" and what makes them wrong?

steps, bed rails, mud flaps, visors, push bars, bug deflectors, dual exhaust out the back, additional chrome trim, lots of stickers. Basically useless clutter. I don't think they're wrong, just ugly, which is subjective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tyler

so you generalize (read judge) a person(s) based on the appearance of their trucks? I hope you don't make those generalizations about how someone dresses or looks.......

Edited by wildchevys

wildchevys - guilty on the mudflaps, trying to keep the stone chips to a minimum and snow off the (stock) running boards. I did add a fiberglass ARE cap and bedrug since I usually only haul clean stuff... and I am a Grandpa.. To each their own!!!

• Like 3

wildchevys - guilty on the mudflaps, trying to keep the stone chips to a minimum and snow off the (stock) running boards. I did add a fiberglass ARE cap and bedrug since I usually only haul clean stuff... and I am a Grandpa.. To each their own!!!

[emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

steps, bed rails, mud flaps, visors, push bars, bug deflectors, dual exhaust out the back, additional chrome trim, lots of stickers. Basically useless clutter. I don't think they're wrong, just ugly, which is subjective

Haha... yep.

post-124796-0-95949800-1490239812_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luster
  • Like 3