Post Pics of Your 2014+

truck looks really good , clean . the only thing id say is cleat the turns. i need to do this also.did the truck come with no chrome ?

Thanks. No, the truck had the chrome mirrors, handles, door moldings, window moldings etc.

And I would really like to get ahold of some 16+ headlights cause my chrome and orange lights stick out like a sore thumb with everything else black. Or if I get the nerve one day to pop my lights open I guess that's an option lol

I have since taken the chrome trim off the doors and debadged the tailgate. Thinking about adding cab lights and power folding tow mirrors, on the fence though. I have the paint in the garage to color match the grill emblems. For those of you that have painted your grill bow tie, are you sanding the texture out?? As it sits in this picture, leveled sitting on 22's.post-161912-0-72895900-1490829764_thumb.jpg

post-161912-0-72895900-1490829764_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I have since taken the chrome trim off the doors and debadged the tailgate. Thinking about adding cab lights and power folding tow mirrors, on the fence though. I have the paint in the garage to color match the grill emblems. For those of you that have painted your grill bow tie, are you sanding the texture out?? As it sits in this picture, leveled sitting on 22's.attachicon.gifIMG_6333.JPG

Dayummm! Sweet ride bud... Please chasre the specs on the wheels, tires and Level... Might want to just add the info to your signature... Thanks..