Post Pics of Your 2014+

[quote name="bcbz71" post="1965277" timestamp="1491093947

Then it would be like every other truck on the road.....expensive black rims that look like painted stockers. :nonod:

My post was made in jest. I much prefer ol jimmyboys actual lift, wheels, and tires

lol!! true that but here where I live there's to many mosquitos a big rigs and that would give her a lot of chips on the paint.

3M sells a clear vinyl protection film for front of these trucks. Bumper, end of hood, sides of fenders. Can't even see it once installed. Or have the whole hood, front fenders and bumper wrapped in the clear vinyl for absolute no potential of seeing a line.

I love seeing the pictures of what people consider "dirty" [emoji23]

I got Pepperdust on purpose because it hides the casual dirt well. But sometimes even it starts looking two tone after a bit of fun. Still trying to make a decision on wheels and tires, but I can definitely say the stock rubber didn't inspire much confidence this weekend.

630afcf56af4601e6d12e737ac7fd5a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got Pepperdust on purpose because it hides the casual dirt well. But sometimes even it starts looking two tone after a bit of fun. Still trying to make a decision on wheels and tires, but I can definitely say the stock rubber didn't inspire much confidence this weekend.

If you're into drifting off-road the factory tires are perfect! Check out Toyo RT's and Nitto Trail Grapplers. I loved my RTs and I've been reading lots of positive comments lately about the new trail Grapplers too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If you're into drifting off-road the factory tires are perfect! Check out Toyo RT's and Nitto Trail Grapplers. I loved my RTs and I've been reading lots of positive comments lately about the new trail Grapplers too.

I'll be driving in snow and ice regularly so I've been leaning away from Nitto's. The Terra Graps I had on my old truck were horrible in the winter and I've heard that the Trails aren't much better. So I've been eyeing the BFG K02's or the Cooper STT Pros.

How do you like those racks? I need one or two for some fishing kayaks and was worried they might tear up the weather stripping.

So far they haven't done so, but they've only been on for two weeks. I'm going to take them off this week and can report back. They appear to be contoured pretty well to avoid tearing up the rubber.