Post Pics of Your 2014+

2 minutes ago, BAUBOY said:

So you are clearing 35x12.50-22 on a 4.5 inch suspension lift. How much did you have to cut to clear those 35 inch tires?

I've had it back since Friday and haven't cut a single piece, nor tied any liners yet.  No rubbing at all.  Haven't tried full lock in reverse, but have been off road (went camping - so call it what you will, lol) and no problems.

I was fairly confident (with the countless research hours) this set up would work.  So far so good.

Great to know you had success without the need to cut things up. 

I have a RC 5 inch suspension lift + a 1.5 inch Zones Body lift with 20x1x0 -18 Fuel D 611 and I'm told there will need to have some cutting done. I am currently running 33x12.50x20 TOYO AT's

2017 Truck GMC (2) - Copy.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BAUBOY said:

Great to know you had success without the need to cut things up. 

I have a RC 5 inch suspension lift + a 1.5 inch Zones Body lift with 20x1x0 -18 Fuel D 611 and I'm told there will need to have some cutting done. I am currently running 33x12.50x20 TOYO AT's

2017 Truck GMC (2) - Copy.jpg

the offset is what's the issue (as far as cutting - because those wheels look awesome).

My '14, I had a 6 inch RC with 22's -44 running 35's.  Had to cut a pretty good chunk where the mud flap would go, angle out the front valance, and zip tie the wheel well liners

IMG_0580.JPG

On 6/5/2019 at 11:31 AM, Praedator said:

Brand new to the world of GM and brought home my bone stock 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 base model this past weekend.  I've owned Ford, Nissan, Toyota, Dodge etc...  It was new, never titled and used as a service loaner.  So I'm the first registered owner, but it has a few thousand miles on it.  Got a great deal on it!  Now the fun begins to make it my own!  

61917691_10101553940358362_2395760176780017664_o.jpg

Nice truck! Just like you, I bought my truck new as a retired service loaner with a couple thousand miles. Saved a bunch of money buying it as a retired loaner. It’s been a great truck, knocking on 70,000 miles. Only downside was I didn’t get a choice on color, but hard to complain with the discount I got it for, lol. 

Well guys I got the time to put the 2” Rough Country lift on. Thinking about some Gear Alloy Rims next. I have Falcon Wildpeak AT3W 285/55/20 tires already. 

9108FAB5-4914-41EF-BDD0-F44747C109BC.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/18/2013 at 7:48 PM, clayp said:

Picked up mine today after waiting 2 days for the dealer to tint the windows, spray in a bedliner, clear bra the front end, and install the Katzkin leather seats. I'm pretty impressed with how quiet this truck is - similar to my wife's BMW 7 series. Visibility is pretty good, switchgear is pretty ergonomic, and the steering feels tight without any wandering or poor on-center feel. Did find 2 flaws - a rusted trim fastener, and pitting of the chrome on the edge of the front bumper

Pros- nice ride, quiet, good steering, impressive interior, voice control works well, fuel economy is way better than my 01 6.0 without much trade-off of power, 6 speaker non-Bose is actually decent in sound quality (helps that the interior has little background noise), rear corner steps and hand holds work very well, love having a overhead grab handle on the driver's side

Cons- key fobs feel like Cracker Jack toys (SLE) - the SLT key fobs feel more substantial, hard to reach seat controls due to limited space

pics:

fresh wash and nano wax

Katzkin leather seats

interior2_zps5953e6a1.jpg

interior_zps47bb8bf1.jpg

interior3_zps560ccd65.jpg

Nice seats!  I'm getting these installed next week in mine! Can't beat Katzkin prices/quality in my mind.

Edited by arsmitty86

20 hours ago, 426power said:

Well guys I got the time to put the 2” Rough Country lift on. Thinking about some Gear Alloy Rims next. I have Falcon Wildpeak AT3W 285/55/20 tires already. 

9108FAB5-4914-41EF-BDD0-F44747C109BC.jpeg

Do you know the offset of those rims? Are those stock rims? I am thinking about doing 2” level with those exact tires but worried they will rub with the stock rims. 

Here’s my 2018 Silverado Z71 4x4 with the 5.3L. I have a Moto fab lift (3” in the front and 2” in the rear) and installed a ranch hand not to long ago. Looking for good tire recommendations. I want to keep the stock 18” rims and run 33’s

11882403-9C5A-4ADF-8EAD-F35B7B214AFF.jpeg