Post Pics of Your 2014+

19 hours ago, Joe98 said:

Great looking rig.  6.2 or 5.3 ?  Still quite a few leftover 2018 models up here in Ontario, Canada.  Lots of pre owned  16-17 models but really high mileage on many most of them.  Congrats on the truck and keep us posted on modifications.

Cheers ....

I've noticed quite a few used 16-17's around me as well. What do you consider "high mileage" for those years? I just picked up an 18' with 15k, but I only average 6-8k a year personally. So I'm thinking in the long run my overall mileage will even out..

1 hour ago, mistermcgoo said:

I've noticed quite a few used 16-17's around me as well. What do you consider "high mileage" for those years? I just picked up an 18' with 15k, but I only average 6-8k a year personally. So I'm thinking in the long run my overall mileage will even out..

I’m in Canada so our mileage is in kms.   I’ve seen some 18 models as as high as 40-50 thousand miles.  Might not seem highly to some folks but it is to me.  Usually average mileage is around 15-20 thousand per year.  As long as the person serviced the vehicle properly with routine maintenance should be good.   Just my $.02.  For a 16-17 model I’d guess around 45-60 K maybe...?..sorry to get sidetracked.

Another one.  This was the first time the truck pulled our boat (effortlessly, of course) on Memorial Day.  I did end up flipping the ball over on the drawbar so that it all sits level now.

8CC7497A-F7AA-4E62-A94A-AC193A190DA5.jpeg

• Like 4