Post Pics of Your 2014+

I bought the wheels and tires together from a buddy, told me I can't do 35's without lifting it way more. And lifting it way more it rode like shit...

So I am not sure what to do.

Just depends on how much you want to trim. Seen multiple trucks with 35s on just a leveling kit, your spindles look like they put you close to 4". You could go with a 305/70 or a 285/75 and bet both would need minimal trimming if at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, spenpet said:

ZR2 too small? or just didn't like it?

Couple issues with it, but I bought a CC/SB and I really didn't like the combo after a few months. If I bought an extended cab, I would still be driving it. Plus I hated how GM made some bigger interior changes to the 2019 models (heated steering wheel, better screen/backup camera). I just felt kinda ripped off.

10 hours ago, Ge0rge said:

Nfab or Havoc nerf bars?

Just FYI, they're the same. When I was researching my rails (went with Westin HDX), Havoc was on backorder and they actually told me on the phone to buy the Nfabs because they're the same rail. Nfab and Havoc are sister companies.

1 hour ago, mcdavis said:

Just FYI, they're the same. When I was researching my rails (went with Westin HDX), Havoc was on backorder and they actually told me on the phone to buy the Nfabs because they're the same rail. Nfab and Havoc are sister companies.

I was told they are two different companies. I was able to negotiate a much better deal on the NFabs. They also have a lifetime warranty, the Havocs did not per the rep. 

Those also dont look like Westin HDX to me, I looked at those and they were much more angular. Perhaps it's the photo or a different oset I never seen. Either way, looks good. 

Just now, Ge0rge said:

I was told they are two different companies. I was able to negotiate a much better deal on the NFabs. They also have a lifetime warranty, the Havocs did not per the rep. 

Those also dont look like Westin HDX to me, I looked at those and they were much more angular. Perhaps it's the photo or a different oset I never seen. Either way, looks good. 

Yes, they are 2 different companies but owned by the same parent company (hence sister companies). At the time, I wanted the Havocs and hadn't seen the Nfabs, it was the Havoc rep that told me to buy the Nfabs because they weren't sure how long the Havocs would be on backorder (and about them being the same step design). Lifetime warranty would sell me on the Nfabs over the Havocs.

Yes, the Westins are an entirely different look. I read about some Nfab quality issues (at the time) and widened my look. Got down to the Westins and Magnums. The Westins have some of the biggest steps of any step rails on the market (front steps are a little over 15" wide, back over 11" wide). Then I found them on Amazon, and between the Amazon deal and a $33 Amazon gift credit I had, I saved $100 over retail. Sold. And honestly, I really like the Westins.

I also like the Nfab/Havocs and hope you enjoy yours!

14 minutes ago, mcdavis said:

Yes, they are 2 different companies but owned by the same parent company (hence sister companies). At the time, I wanted the Havocs and hadn't seen the Nfabs, it was the Havoc rep that told me to buy the Nfabs because they weren't sure how long the Havocs would be on backorder (and about them being the same step design). Lifetime warranty would sell me on the Nfabs over the Havocs.

Yes, the Westins are an entirely different look. I read about some Nfab quality issues (at the time) and widened my look. Got down to the Westins and Magnums. The Westins have some of the biggest steps of any step rails on the market (front steps are a little over 15" wide, back over 11" wide). Then I found them on Amazon, and between the Amazon deal and a $33 Amazon gift credit I had, I saved $100 over retail. Sold. And honestly, I really like the Westins.

I also like the Nfab/Havocs and hope you enjoy yours!

I cant confirm or deny their relationship, I can only go off what I was told from a rep. As per the NFabs, another $140 off also helped seal the deal. It pays to be kind and talk through the deal. 

Just now, Ge0rge said:

I cant confirm or deny their relationship, I can only go off what I was told from a rep. As per the NFabs, another $140 off also helped seal the deal. It pays to be kind and talk through the deal. 

I agree. I was impressed that the Havoc rep shared the Nfab info with me. Glad to hear you got a good deal as well!!

On 5/9/2019 at 7:46 AM, SNAFU88 said:

2" Rough Country kit w/ 2" rear block and 285/70-17 KO2s on 17x9 et-6 Pro Comps:

80-thumbnail_img_4497_c5c9069c9d2448a857

80-thumbnail_img_4498_dbcd35b409e8178d52

80-thumbnail_img_4500_693ca30b348dfbfb46

Looks great. Do you have any closer side shots that show off the wheels?