What have you done to your K2 today?

Installed some SuperSprings.  Was getting a lot of sag especially with my toy hauler hitched up.  Even with the WDH setup right it was still more sag than I liked.  Installed these and re did my WDH and now the truck is pretty much leveled.

Pretty impressed with these springs.  Didn't change the ride when unloaded which was my biggest concern.  Highly recommend these

F701_A108-52_BA-4_F0_B-_A8_BB-32_E0_F5_E

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roscopcoletrain said:

any noise to them when unloaded? Why those over airbags? 

None whatsoever

I read multiple reviews on them and watched multiple youtube vids and  out of hundreds of reviews I only found 2-3 bad reviews saying they made noise

I was considering bags but I have a 7" lift so the install was going to require more parts and be harder.  Seemed like a lot of extra effort and cost to achieve what I was going for.  The springs provide 1500# of load leveling capacity which is more than I need.  Bags would be sweet for sure but I think these are a nice economical alternative

• Like 1

photos?? any noticeable difference? 

I’ll sent some photos under the hood later. Too early to tell any improvements other then looks [emoji38]. I only drove it 8 miles since lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I’ll sent some photos under the hood later. Too early to tell any improvements other then looks [emoji38]. I only drove it 8 miles since lol

e35974baf40cb49eef949fe469c8d3f2.jpgb4d750ad276757e77bd0fc6d0eb3a393.jpgf6701a7554e3792298ca7e81bbc323bc.jpg06f9b907099466a8617ebae60f911c4d.jpg

• Like 1