What have you done to your K2 today?

Yesterday I installed the Belltech lowering shackles to lower the rear end a total of 2". Filled up the wheel well nice with the Chevy 22's. Today. I was in the market for a Quick Detailer and after much reading, I went with the Griot's Garage Best of Show detailer. Bottle claimed it could be used in direct sunlight but I found it hard to remove. Switched to a shade spot and was much happier. Added depth to the tintcoat and looked great.

• Like 1

Nothing to show for it yet but finally pulled the trigger on a diamondback tonneau cover. Was back and forth between the cover and a cap for a while but in the end the lower cost, higher durability and "truck look" of the tonneau won me over.

Confirmation said I should be receiving is in 3-4 weeks. Fingers crossed it's sooner. Also have some other mods I've done that I haven't yet posted. This weekend shes getting detailed and 2 more tiny mods and I'll upload some pics.

• Like 1

Got a call the other day from CHP, my truck is officially released from impound and is property of Antelope Valley Towing, in Palmdale.  If you want any parts off of my ‘15 Silverado LTZ Z71, you will have to get with AV Towing.  

All of my personal property is removed, CB, scanner, CB Antenna, phone holder,, CDs, etc.  

Nothing today but installed my AFE gt momentun last week. Nice little sound and "mine is different from yours" effect ?. Dont really care about any claim of added HP, I just like doing little mods

IMG_2712.thumb.JPG.d944955cb5a341175f508d1eb4cd2388.JPG

Swapped out the jump seat last night and installed an '18 console. Thanks to pgamboa for making the harness!! Side note, I have a never sat in jump seat for sale now central Texas area ha

• Like 3

Where is the cheapest place to get the driver side grab handle kit for the A-pillar?

(Late to reading posts from last week so sorry if someone answered) I ordered mine off one of the gym outlet stores. Kinda just looked up the part # and found cheapest price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a214c2e5b83896c4bdc50c8ea71f0898.jpg

Gonna try to make the bracket at work one of these days.

Keep us updated please. Been trying to add fogs but between buying a new bumper (I don’t have the holes) and the oem set. It’s wicked expensive where I’ve debated on aftermarket

On 5/21/2018 at 3:15 PM, pgamboa said:

50c6176ef7a79a1677e6f3defb6e45fb.jpg

Which panels and in what order did you have to remove to add the knob? Going to have your same bass setup installed this weekend and I want to explain to the shop how to add the knob just to be on the same page. Thanks!

• Like 1

When I took that part off to add light switches, I took off the panel that is “touching” the door as the door is shut. Then I went from the top and bottom and popped them out. I don’t believe it’ll be much different with yours even though you have the brake controller. It should have enough slack to pull out just enough to disconnect so you/they can make the hole.

59 minutes ago, Neallynein said:

When I took that part off to add light switches, I took off the panel that is “touching” the door as the door is shut. Then I went from the top and bottom and popped them out. I don’t believe it’ll be much different with yours even though you have the brake controller. It should have enough slack to pull out just enough to disconnect so you/they can make the hole.

Great thanks! I actually don't have the brake controller sorry forgot to mention that. I have the pocket there. 

So the entire aluminum/plastic piece comes off first, then you can remove the black piece?