What have you done to your K2 today?

Bow tie staying ordered black overlays for it.also won't there be holes behind the bowtie if you pull it off?

since you order overlays, see how you like it. If not just remove it.

Well I was hoping to show a picture of the new truck we were going to trade for today, and I was really excited to see it when I pulled on the lot. It's a 6.2l 8 speed ltz with the max towing package. Well I look at the window sticker, and they ordered it without the #1 thing I requested. The max towing package. Guess they got to order another one now. So frustrating.

Well I was hoping to show a picture of the new truck we were going to trade for today, and I was really excited to see it when I pulled on the lot. It's a 6.2l 8 speed ltz with the max towing package. Well I look at the window sticker, and they ordered it without the #1 thing I requested. The max towing package. Guess they got to order another one now. So frustrating.

How do they screw that up? That sucks brother....at least you get another few months of great anticipation!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

attachicon.gif20160218_194814.jpg

Beautiful and sounds great. So easy to install it should be a crime

sent from Florida beech

amfr

New truck owner. What benefits are gained by that addition.?

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk

amfr

New truck owner. What benefits are gained by that addition.?

It's supposed to be 10 hp and 11 ish lbs of torque. The premise behind it is you reduce the bends and curves and restrictions of the stock intake as well as dissipate the heat better there for producing colder air hence cold air intake. I also noticed it is able to draw more air from directly down while it's warmer in the engine compartment it still should provide a better intake as well as a throatier sound. I do notice the sound difference even with Flowmaster on it. After disconnecting the negative end on the battery and running it hard for 20 min it does run smoother now

sent from Florida beech

It's supposed to be 10 hp and 11 ish lbs of torque. The premise behind it is you reduce the bends and curves and restrictions of the stock intake as well as dissipate the heat better there for producing colder air hence cold air intake. I also noticed it is able to draw more air from directly down while it's warmer in the engine compartment it still should provide a better intake as well as a throatier sound. I do notice the sound difference even with Flowmaster on it. After disconnecting the negative end on the battery and running it hard for 20 min it does run smoother now

sent from Florida beech

Awesome, appreciate the feedback and insight. So is disconnecting the negative terminal something that I need to do when I install mine?

Awesome, appreciate the feedback and insight. So is disconnecting the negative terminal something that I need to do when I install mine?

I would suggest it. It resets the computer allowing the computer to get new readings and not run lean

sent from Florida beech

• Like 1

Didn't you look over the order before they placed it? I have ordered a few new trucks and they always send me the GM Global Connect shopping cart printout for my review before they click send.

• Like 1