What have you done to your K2 today?

They tried to get me to go look at the 2016s but i told them i wouldnt take one if they gave it to me. I explicitly expressed my hate of the new redesign lol

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

Haha I meant sports car or motorcycle.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Haha I meant sports car or motorcycle.

Car??? LOL

U get shot in these parts for having a sports car.

And too chicken shit for a crotch rocket.

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

• Like 1

Finally had time to give mind a good was yesterday after all of the road salt abuse. All I had to do was wash and dry and it looked amazing. That optiseal really works wonders for the winter beating these things take.

Today....I dropped her off at the collision center to have my front bumper replaced. Good times, should have it back tomorrow tho.

Sent from my Note 4

I didn't add all these today, but over the past 4 months I have added : tinted windows and front windshield, leveled, spray in bed liner, Morimoto HID's, Rigid DOT approved cubes, fogs w/ high beam mod, LED reverse - cargo - tag lights, Airaid MIT, GM Borla cat back - dual side exit, in-channel vent shades, Permafinish and today - Full Kicker Soungate upgrade. I am really digging my truck....

• Like 2

Looks great! How does it sound? Can we see some pics of the whole truck? From what I can see those helos look awesome

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The sound is really good. Nice rumble on acceleration but very quiet on the highway. I'll try to post a video tomorrow if I can. The wheels are Hostile sprockets, my first time with black wheels. I get a lot of comments on them. Thanks. I have more pictures posted in the wheels and tires section.

post-153989-0-22591300-1457401190_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bigfoot16
  • Like 5

The sound is really good. Nice rumble on acceleration but very quiet on the highway. I'll try to post a video tomorrow if I can. The wheels are Hostile sprockets, my first time with black wheels. I get a lot of comments on them. Thanks. I have more pictures posted in the wheels and tires section.

IMG_0991.jpg

Truck looks great! I'm looking for this exact stance or something similar..... Would you mind sharing your wheel tire and leveling kit specs? Any rubbing at full lock or suspension travel? How much if any trimming involved? Everything I'm reading is to go with a 0 offset on these trucks with just a level kit.

Truck looks great! I'm looking for this exact stance or something similar..... Would you mind sharing your wheel tire and leveling kit specs? Any rubbing at full lock or suspension travel? How much if any trimming involved? Everything I'm reading is to go with a 0 offset on these trucks with just a level kit.

Thanks. The wheels are 20x10 with -19 offset. Tires are 33x12.50 Toyo open country R/T. I did not have to do any trimming but did do the zip ties on the wheel well liner. I've heard it rub in reverse twice, and that was on coming out of my driveway which is a little steep. Other than that, no rubbing. The level is a rough country 2.5" in the front and the 2" block replacing the stock 1" in the back.

Thanks. The wheels are 20x10 with -19 offset. Tires are 33x12.50 Toyo open country R/T. I did not have to do any trimming but did do the zip ties on the wheel well liner. I've heard it rub in reverse twice, and that was on coming out of my driveway which is a little steep. Other than that, no rubbing. The level is a rough country 2.5" in the front and the 2" block replacing the stock 1" in the back.

Thanks. I appreciate it!

Finished my interior vinyl wrap today. A big thanks to tootall87 for his advice and in helping me get this project done.

IMG_3719_zpsot8mxi00.jpg

IMG_3721_zpscvpcgmjw.jpg

IMG_3722_zpskefmxhcm.jpg

IMG_3723_zpsf4kj1yy3.jpg

IMG_3724_zpsmlnlriid.jpg

IMG_3725_zpswh2bq70v.jpg

IMG_3726_zpswj55cr8r.jpg

IMG_3727_zpsrp9letdy.jpg

That came out great. I don't think most people understand how hard it is to wrap carbon fiber patterns.

• Like 2

Thank you. It was a HUGE pain in the ass, but i am thrilled with how it came out. Now I just need to figure out how to remove the trim from around the airbag because now that sticks out like a sore thumb

• Like 1

Thank you. It was a HUGE pain in the ass, but i am thrilled with how it came out. Now I just need to figure out how to remove the trim from around the airbag because now that sticks out like a sore thumb

You have disconnect the battery and then remove the airbag and then the trim.