What have you done to your K2 today?

That's some cool looking wood! What are you building?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Upper shelves in the Kitchen instead of cabinets and the thick piece is a new mantel. My house was flooded about two years ago and it kicked off a complete remodel.

Sent from the future via a wifi time portal.

• Like 1

Looks great! What bull bar are u running? Its one of those things; I can't decide whether i want one or not...

Thanks! It's a Lund bull bar with a 20" led bar built into it. I was up in the air about it at first but I really like it

I want those rims

Very nice truck btw

Thanks! The rims are very affordable if u can live with having reps. Its the 33" All Terrain tires in a 22" that get a little pricey. Ive got $2300 with everything included. Thats all new in the box- rims, oem centercaps, tpms sensors, lug nuts, tires, shipping and mounting/balancing

Thanks! The rims are very affordable if u can live with having reps. Its the 33" All Terrain tires in a 22" that get a little pricey. Ive got $2300 with everything included. Thats all new in the box- rims, oem centercaps, tpms sensors, lug nuts, tires, shipping and mounting/balancing

What's the rim brand name, I wouldn't go bigger than a 20

But those are exactly what I want

What's the rim brand name, I wouldn't go bigger than a 20

But those are exactly what I want

I purchased mine thru kens tires and wheels out of kentucky. They are a retailer for these wheels but u can also buy direct from the manufacturer at @ http://www.oewheelsllc.com/. Kens actually gave me a better deal than oewheels. The finish is awesome. They Are PVD chrome and shine like a diamond. The PVD chrome is actually a powdercoated chrome on an alloy wheel, so unlike regular chrome, they will never rust or pit. The only thing with PVD is u cant use any chemicals in them. Soap and water and thats it

Heres a link to kens ebay listing, but they have their phone number posted, so i just called direct and got a killer deal

Edited by dbcooper

I purchased mine thru kens tires and wheels out of kentucky. They are a retailer for these wheels but u can also buy direct from the manufacturer at @ http://www.oewheelsllc.com/. Kens actually gave me a better deal than oewheels. The finish is awesome. They Are PVD chrome and shine like a diamond. The PVD chrome is actually a powdercoated chrome on an alloy wheel, so unlike regular chrome, they will never rust or pit. The only thing with PVD is u cant use any chemicals in them. Soap and water and thats it

Ok. I appreciate the information..

Thanks