What have you done to your K2 today?

No, you need to get under the hood. One is loose.

I bet its that dam passenger side back one.... Had to get to that one from under the truck to get it off. Ill give them a re adjusting in the morning and report back. See if all is well......

I just HAD to fudge it up right before a big road trip.... Could have waited till i got home but nooooooo..... Lol

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

• Like 1

I bet its that dam passenger side back one.... Had to get to that one from under the truck to get it off. Ill give them a re adjusting in the morning and report back. See if all is well......

I just HAD to fudge it up right before a big road trip.... Could have waited till i got home but nooooooo..... Lol

Typical! I've been down that road before. I bought a new motorcycle last fall and torn it down before I even road it one mile. Then misplaced a bolt lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Typical! I've been down that road before. I bought a new motorcycle last fall and torn it down before I even road it one mile. Then misplaced a bolt lol

Thats weight reduction where i come from lol

I tried MSD wires on my 02 twice in a row and they both gave me a misfire. Ended up selling the truck with them on there I believe, but never had an issue with ACDelco wires and NGK Iridium plugs, win win in my book

I tried MSD wires on my 02 twice in a row and they both gave me a misfire. Ended up selling the truck with them on there I believe, but never had an issue with ACDelco wires and NGK Iridium plugs, win win in my book

If they keep on ill buy stockers and keep them with headers as well.

Haha its already a lil Ninja 300 ABS. Great bike, really good for a new rider like me.

I bet i can take u in my colorado lol

If they keep on ill buy stockers and keep them with headers as well.

I bet i can take u in my colorado lol

Haha it tops out at like 106mph! Vroooom!

You got a picture of it shining on the road? And also a link to the light bar would be greatly appreciated!

No picture with the light on cuz I'm still trying to find the perfect spot for the switch. I powered it on before installing it and its pretty darn good for a $100 light bar.

Curved 4D 180w 30 inch OZ-USA®L ight bar spot flood combo Phillips LED off road 4x4 4wd race truck https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BUMLFJ6/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awd_nrw1wb7E6ZW0Q

• Like 1

Do you recall what % of tint they used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They used a Lamin X film and I don't think that they have tint percentages. They basically have a light smoke, like I have, or a dark tint. The lighting on these trucks are bad enough so I went with the smoke lol!

I installed some 10mm threaded bayonet jobs.

I placed them on the back plate vs the top of the step since I wanted it to shoot some light off to the sides as well as hit the edge of the step.

(We load equipment in the dark after gigs and am in the habit of setting stuff off to the side as I organize the bed, this way anything I put out there will be lit.)

No need to remove the bumper, but place something between the bumper and bed as you drill as the bit may catch on the soft plastic and pull in quickly.

The barrel light just screws in and after placing the backing nut you can tighten with appropriate open ended wrench.

Dabs of silicone applied with a stick will keep the nut from backing out.

Lights are wired to work off the cargo switch along with bed lights.

ebay link http://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-1-5W-T8-LED-12V-Hidden-Car-Eagle-Eye-10mm-Screw-Bolt-on-Light-Bulb-White-/141720785400?hash=item20ff3791f8:g:gSIAAOSwT6pVqIRU&vxp=mtr

I thought about doing that. Has anybody tried these yet?:

http://www.anzousa.com/2014-chevrolet-silverado-l-e-d-corner-step-5-function.html

Edited by sk

https://www.oznium.com/led-bolt

I used a black, aluminum housing, no lense, 16mm in each step. I used a dab of red loctite on each one to keep the nut from backing off. For the 16mm if you have a 5/8" drill bit it works perfectly.

When you have the step removed you look at the top and have the two mounting holes there. I just made a straight line between the two then measured to the middle (approx 3 inches) and drilled it. Simple and worked perfectly

Wired in with the led cargo lights in the bed, do not wire them in with the license plate lights as you can get a ticket for that bc you can't have white lights on in the rear while driving

Where is the easiest place to tie into the cargo lights? It looks like the harness runs up under the bed rails but I can't tell where you can reach it to tap in.

It was nice outside today so I finally got around to installing my Bilstein 5100's on the back of my truck. Now they are on all 4 corners and I love the ride. I definitely think it's better than the factory Rancho's.

• Like 1