What have you done to your K2 today?

Thank you. It was a HUGE pain in the ass, but i am thrilled with how it came out. Now I just need to figure out how to remove the trim from around the airbag because now that sticks out like a sore thumb

What type of adhesive is on the back of the wrap?

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk

What type of adhesive is on the back of the wrap?

An adhesive that can be removed when the vinyl is pulled off if you choose to do so. Wrapping is not permanent.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Finally replaced the malfunctioning PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice tailgate lightbar with an OPT7 Redline light bar.

WP_20160306_19_16_39_Pro_LI.jpg

WP_20160306_19_15_49_Pro_LI.jpg

That looks good. I've been looking at the opt7 tailgate lightbar. My tailgate light bar is 15 years old, and it's finally starting to go dim. I don't know that it will make it putting it on another truck.

• Like 1

I'm okay with doing a lot of things but messing with the airbag is not one of them.

It actually isn't that bad, give it a look online.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Dem YouTubes is your friend!!! I am currently doing white carbon fiber on my intirrior.

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

• Like 1

Finished my interior vinyl wrap today. A big thanks to tootall87 for his advice and in helping me get this project done.

IMG_3719_zpsot8mxi00.jpg

IMG_3721_zpscvpcgmjw.jpg

IMG_3722_zpskefmxhcm.jpg

IMG_3723_zpsf4kj1yy3.jpg

IMG_3724_zpsmlnlriid.jpg

IMG_3725_zpswh2bq70v.jpg

IMG_3726_zpswj55cr8r.jpg

IMG_3727_zpsrp9letdy.jpg

What vinyl is that & where did u buy it? Can u post a link? How much should I order to do the same trim pieces, I'll add a bit more for mishaps.
  • Like 1

Dem YouTubes is your friend!!! I am currently doing white carbon fiber on my intirrior.

Makes me happy to see people use my videos. make sure to like/share and subscribe.

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

• Like 2

What vinyl is that & where did u buy it? Can u post a link? How much should I order to do the same trim pieces, I'll add a bit more for mishaps.

I got a shit ton from amazon. Just 3M Di-noc and the color or your choice. Like i said i am doing white carbon fiber on mine at the moment.

You better have a lot of patience..... And order a set of exacto knifes and a heat gun. I did one with a hair dryer and it took forever.

Going to harbor fright for a cheap o one time use heat gun lol

• Like 1

This

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0058DIDTY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

and this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0059715BC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01

was enough to do all the pieces with some to spare. Although I was lucky enough to only have to redo one piece.

• Like 2

I got a shit ton from amazon. Just 3M Di-noc and the color or your choice. Like i said i am doing white carbon fiber on mine at the moment.

You better have a lot of patience..... And order a set of exacto knifes and a heat gun. I did one with a hair dryer and it took forever.

Going to harbor fright for a cheap o one time use heat gun lol

Please post pics when your you're done, i was also thinking of doing mine in white carbon fiber.

Makes me happy to see people use my videos. make sure to like/share and subscribe.

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

Well add one more to your list that used your videos as a guide.

After only one day with everything being carbon fiber and the steering wheel still in aluminum, I couldn't take it. So using your video as a guide I popped the trim out and got it all wrapped up.

The differences on my truck a 2016 where, I had the radio controls on the back side of the wheel, which just popped out like you said with a simple wiring plug on the backside and the airbag fuse is located in the passenger side fuse box.

Anyway, here are the pics.

IMG_3729_zpsdoofjt8c.jpg

IMG_3737_zpsxcbjgnnc.jpg

IMG_3731_zps9scaij6e.jpg

• Like 6

Well add one more to your list that used your videos as a guide.

After only one day with everything being carbon fiber and the steering wheel still in aluminum, I couldn't take it. So using your video as a guide I popped the trim out and got it all wrapped up.

The differences on my truck a 2016 where, I had the radio controls on the back side of the wheel, which just popped out like you said with a simple wiring plug on the backside and the airbag fuse is located in the passenger side fuse box.

Anyway, here are the pics.

IMG_3729_zpsdoofjt8c.jpg

IMG_3737_zpsxcbjgnnc.jpg

IMG_3731_zps9scaij6e.jpg

You realize that thin chrome piece around the GMC on steering wheel throws off the vinyl wrap!!! , jk but now you're thinking about it... Lol. Awesome job man.