What have you done to your K2 today?

Here it is on the truck. I outlined it in brown but...on black tint it's hard to see. The badge is just for reference. Not to bad I don't think for my first time cutting a decal. 2c95fcdc29b4bbe603e9af9a1abb488a.jpg5ded17fae6f77d737b983de7f24429c5.jpge0e06caf45d732293cc5a8e700c39845.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 13

Here it is on the truck. I outlined it in brown but...on black tint it's hard to see. The badge is just for reference. Not to bad I don't think for my first time cutting a decal. 2c95fcdc29b4bbe603e9af9a1abb488a.jpg5ded17fae6f77d737b983de7f24429c5.jpge0e06caf45d732293cc5a8e700c39845.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That looks SWEET!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:43 PM, gruve said:

New upper control arms from rough country since the 2.5 level/lift blew my passenger side ball joint after 20,000 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you just convinced me not to go with RC

21 minutes ago, T_ClarkEx39 said:

Good luck with the JDM. My last truck I went through 5 sets and finally gave up on them. 

How long did yours last? I've only had mine in for 2 months but no problems

1 hour ago, jdrampage said:

How long did yours last? I've only had mine in for 2 months but no problems

Between 2 and 4 months they would start flickering. That was on a 2003 Duramax so I don't know if anything has improved with the new electronics on these new trucks or not. But when I got ready to put my LED reverse lights in this 2017 2500 I went with a different company. they have been in here for about a month now, they were a little bit more expensive than the jdms were, so we will see how these do. The Chinese folks over at JDM I would actually talk to on the phone, and of course you know how that goes, they could barely speak English but they kept sending me new ones and within 2 to 4 months they would start flickering again so I finally just gave up.

4 minutes ago, Goinovr said:

I've had my reverse lights almost over a year and they are glowing strong. License plate lights are a few months old but still good. I just make sure I get the cob based LEDS with full connection tabs vs the diode/cob LEDS with single wire connectors.

JdM's or a different brand?