Vehicle sightings

Pknitty86

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.jpg

They dropped this at the dealership last week, sweet ride I really want but don't have $75,000 in my pocket.

Those $75000 C7s are selling as fast as they get them in Tulsa. I haven't seen any on the road but I've been watching the inventory and they just stopped ordering them under 70k as far as I can tell.

Those $75000 C7s are selling as fast as they get them in Tulsa. I haven't seen any on the road but I've been watching the inventory and they just stopped ordering them under 70k as far as I can tell.

There are a ton of them on the road here

They have a Camaro LS at the school I did. But when I went through I drove a 2004 Impala witht the 3.8

I drove a Scion xB for behind the wheel. Was going up a hill and had that thing pegged to the ground, 6k RPM'S, and it was slowing down lol the lady told me to go easy. Oh well...

Sent while drinkin' a cold one...

The vehicle I took my first driving lessons in was one like this:

One requirement to graduate my apprenticeship program was to obtain the class 1 drivers license with air brakes.

Yes this piece of 1960-ish German engineering has air brakes...lol. But no power steering.

Good thing about it was that I didn't have to pay for the driving school...yeah.

This truck was quite a sight... :)

so long

j-ten-ner

The vehicle I took my first driving lessons in was one like this:

W50.jpg

One requirement to graduate my apprenticeship program was to obtain the class 1 drivers license with air brakes.

Yes this piece of 1960-ish German engineering has air brakes...lol. But no power steering.

Good thing about it was that I didn't have to pay for the driving school...yeah.

This truck was quite a sight... :)

so long

j-ten-ner

I'm thinking east Germany?

Archived