SILVERADOSC540 no longer

SILVERADOSC540

The Callaway officially retired today, at least for me. It was an incredible truck to own and drive. It has been replaced by a new 2014 Chevy SS performance sedan. This car is amazing. From the technology to the performance it is an awesome piece. I ordered Phantom Black Metallic and took possession today. I will post pics eventually, and change my sig accordingly. I will continue to take part in this forum(if they'll let me) as it is a great group of people that I enjoy communicating with. My screen name will change as well, just not sure what yet. It'll show up eventually!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Nationalminer84. Chris, I'm confused. People on here get congratulated on Dodges, Fords and GTI's. I buy another V8 rear wheel drive GM and you ban me. :dunno: Come on man! I'm still on the team, I'm just driving a different hot rod than I was. :chevrolet: Don't be a H8er. :)

Thank you Nationalminer84. Chris, I'm confused. People on here get congratulated on Dodges, Fords and GTI's. I buy another V8 rear wheel drive GM and you ban me. :dunno: Come on man! I'm still on the team, I'm just driving a different hot rod than I was. :chevrolet: Don't be a H8er. :)

Havent posted pics yet

I was glad to see Chevy finally did the large V8 cars again. I've had thirteen Impalas over the years, even race them. Last one was 94SS. Next year will trade wife's Geneses in on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they'd build one with less bells and whistles. Cloth seats and the usual power accessories are all I want and it'd probably get the car into the mid-$30k range.

Archived