Bed Lights Switch Location?

Ok so I have searched and haven't found exactly what I need. I was at the dealership today having a bed liner installed, and saw the cargo (bed rail) LED lights I asked about ordering them and decided I would in a few weeks. So I get home today and I'm looking at the bed liner and low and behold I have the lights already installed in my bed, wired and ready to go, but how the hell do I turn them on?!?!?!? Stupid question I know but hell I just figured out they were there!! Lol help is appreciated!!

Liberty or Death

• Like 1

gotta love those when your looking around the bed with tonneau cover on. I guess I could have got them for free like you.....I also noticed my truck has some nice goodies on it like chrome handles door trim and valence below the chrome bumper. I thought that extra chrome bumper piece only came on the high country. my truck also came with small dents on it right off the train, I decided I didn't need them fixed in exchange for new ones.

• 5 years later...
On 9/12/2019 at 11:55 PM, Kait.Banks12 said:

Okay so mines not programmed.. how do I do that?

your what isn't programmed?

the bed lights turn on all at the same time when the cargo switch is turned on (installed as an option, they plug into the same wiring harness that already exists on all pickup trucks ..

Edited by rbrjr1