Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Haven't seen many in gun metal. As for tires I had the Terra grappler on my 14. They weren't very good in the snow and mud. I would like to get a taller tire that doesn't stick out. Still learning this offset and tire size. Any recommendations on size. Will be a 2.5 RC level kit.

A lot of guys running 275/65-20's (34") with the 2.5 levels. Can't confirm clearance myself though. As for offset, my 20's are 20x9" +15 offset, and with the 275/60-20 (33") they are as close to flush as you're going to get. The rear sidewall is about 1/4" or less inside, the front is 1/4" or less outside.

• Like 1

A lot of guys running 275/65-20's (34") with the 2.5 levels. Can't confirm clearance myself though. As for offset, my 20's are 20x9" +15 offset, and with the 275/60-20 (33") they are as close to flush as you're going to get. The rear sidewall is about 1/4" or less inside, the front is 1/4" or less outside.

Thank you! Can't even tell you how many pics and pages I have looked at in the last month. I think I'm gonna go 20" fuel mavericks and Toyo at II tires. Not a 100% sure yet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you! Can't even tell you how many pics and pages I have looked at in the last month. I think I'm gonna go 20" fuel mavericks and Toyo at II tires. Not a 100% sure yet.

Closest thing to a side profile I have right now, gives a good idea. Toyo AT2

9F0754A0-9D7A-4367-B447-C4D7701B523F_zps

Closest thing to a side profile I have right now, gives a good idea. Toyo AT2

9F0754A0-9D7A-4367-B447-C4D7701B523F_zps

Looks sweet! How are they off road? We get a lot of snow up here. Thanks

Jeff5347

its a 3" motofab kit. the wheels are factory painted 20's because i have an "elevation edition" truck, the spacers i am using are BORA hubcentric 2". as for fender height i will tell you by the end of the week when i get my 34's on it !

• Like 1