Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

9d35c71774f98beeecf8f3e047597cb2.jpg614de6ab3bc00e24c0cb7151b23e3534.jpg

20x10 Chevy wheels, don't know any specifics on them... Wrapped in 33x12.5 Toyo Open Country M/T. Truck has Bilstein 5100's up front on max height. On full lock there is slight rubbing. Have not tried to tie the fender wells back as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks man. A shop over here advised me to stay away from

Body lifts bc when the parts go bad the ride gets awful. What's your thoughts? I'm still on the fence between the 5" and your kit.

Get a new shop. A body lift has ZERO effect on the ride. And, there's really nothing on a body lift that's going to "go bad."

Will 285/60/20 fit on a 2.5 level? Gonna run either Toyo at2 or Toyo RT.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, that size should fit just fine with a 2.5" level. However, before you get too excited, you should know that the Toyo AT2 and Toyo RT are not available in that size.

Here's my 2014 SIlverado LTZ w/Z71 package.

ReadyLift 2.25" front level, ReadyLift 3" rear blocks with ReadyLift rear shock extensions.

Wheels are Fuel Beasts 20x9, +1 offset, wrapped in Nitto Tera Grapplers G2's in a LT295/60/R20.

Slightest of rub in reverse at 3/4 lock...

20160529_094008_zps5i7e1vrp.jpg

• Like 3

Finally got my wheels and tire on! 20x10 Hostage sprockets and 33 12.50 Toyo Mt's

20160521_092619%202.jpg

What upgrades does your suspension have? That height looks good! Do you have any more pictures?

• Like 1

ReadyLift 2.25" front level, ReadyLift 3" rear blocks with ReadyLift rear shock extensions.

Wheels are Fuel Beasts 20x9, +1 offset, wrapped in Nitto Tera Grapplers G2's in a LT295/60/R20.

Do you have any more pictures? That stance is nice!

• Like 1

18 x 9 rims with zero offset. BDS 4 inch lift. 275 65 R18 durotrac tires.

No rubbing and lots of room actually. I think 33's wouldn't rub either.attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Clean truck. How are you liking the BDS lift? I am looking at getting the same kit. Also did it a make the wheels stick out a lot in front? I am already running 18x10 -24 offset and don't want them out any further. Any more pics?

That's blue granite right? Wow that looks even better than I hoped! Please post a ton of more pics!

Finally got my wheels and tire on! 20x10 Hostage sprockets and 33 12.50 Toyo Mt's

20160521_092619%202.jpg

Hey brother... What size lift do you have. I love that stance

Sent from my SGS7

Clean truck. How are you liking the BDS lift? I am looking at getting the same kit. Also did it a make the wheels stick out a lot in front? I am already running 18x10 -24 offset and don't want them out any further. Any more pics?

Thank you. Since these pictures I ended up adding bushwacker fender flares. The smooth style. I prefer the look of the truck without them but because the lift kit pushes each wheel out 1.5 inches and the wheel offset needed by their recommendations pushes the rim out another inch over stock, I got tired of the mud and road grime all over my mirrors and windows. Every time it rained or in the spring and fall with the slush I couldn't see out the mirrors. I also added gatorback mud flaps and the 32 inch tires rub slightly on the left side when backing up and turning. 33's would have rubbed badly. I like the ride of the truck though. I can't seem to post pictures on this site anymore as they are all too big now sorry.