Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Do you have any more pictures? That stance is nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Took some photos and posted below!

That's blue granite right? Wow that looks even better than I hoped! Please post a ton of more pics!

Yep, it's Blue Granite - I really had a hard time finding pictures of Blue Granite 14+ trucks with aftermarket wheels. I was really unsure of what wheels to go with, as I didn't think black wheels would look as good.

The gunmetal/bronze color of the Fuel Beasts really worked perfectly though I think. It looks even better now that I took off the chrome running boards. I'm thinking I'll be adding some Amp Research Powersteps and a set of painted to match Bushwacker smooth flares.

6962f5c4-c884-4512-b109-c86540faecf7_zps

101d6ed1-fb07-4430-8cce-48d43ba89bf0_zps

20160530_120210_zps9ksvrqwq.jpg

20160530_120202_zpsl20j5sfx.jpg

20160530_115910_zpsnx8skttf.jpg

20160530_120003_zpshjoc6ux9.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks! Took some photos and posted below!

Yep, it's Blue Granite - I really had a hard time finding pictures of Blue Granite 14+ trucks with aftermarket wheels. I was really unsure of what wheels to go with, as I didn't think black wheels would look as good.

The gunmetal/bronze color of the Fuel Beasts really worked perfectly though I think. It looks even better now that I took off the chrome running boards. I'm thinking I'll be adding some Amp Research Powersteps and a set of painted to match Bushwacker smooth flares.

Wow that looks great man, liked your 22s before too but this is a much better look! I loved these wheels but with all the chrome I didn't think it would mesh. I was wrong, I'll be going with these in the future probably just a 275/60/20 tire though. The debadging looks good too.

Do your splash guards still catch all the crap? See the tires poke out a bit. The fender flares would look good, post up if you get them.

Wow that looks great man, liked your 22s before too but this is a much better look! I loved these wheels but with all the chrome I didn't think it would mesh. I was wrong, I'll be going with these in the future probably just a 275/60/20 tire though. The debadging looks good too.

Do your splash guards still catch all the crap? See the tires poke out a bit. The fender flares would look good, post up if you get them.

Thanks again! I really liked the 22s, and I thought about getting the TG2's to fit those wheels and adding some spacers. In the end though, I just thought the 20s looked better. I, too, thought it would clash with all the chrome - and I didn't really care for its look with the chrome running boards on there, not to mention the boards really take away from the looks of its height.

As for the flaps - I think'll they'll do ok catching 90% of the debris until I can get painted flares on. I really want to do the flares but also want to have the Powersteps on too to cover the rocker panels. The flairs will help to keep the sides clean, especially in the winter, and the Powersteps will give some protection to the rockers.

I also think you'll be fine without any rubbing on a 275/60 too. Should look really good!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Depend if you like a fluffy looking tire or a larger looking wheel.

I like more tire.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is my wheel/tire setup: custom factory 20's with 35x12.5r20 toyo RT's459782e3cf50f62e3e8e759e10c22a73.jpg11a7f2ec51cad77b2ac6b50633421768.jpg946f20bee57aed46d1ba5b241af5d9ea.jpg

• Like 4

Any info on ur suspension? Any lift or leveling kit ? Looks super good

I have a 2.5" CCM leveling kit with rear blocks and a zone 1.5" body lift. I have minimal rubbing in reverse on my front mud flap.

I have a 2.5" CCM leveling kit with rear blocks and a zone 1.5" body lift. I have minimal rubbing in reverse on my front mud flap.

Can you explain why people experience rub in reverse but not forward? Maybe I'm not thinking hard enough. Lol

• Like 1

Can you explain why people experience rub in reverse but not forward? Maybe I'm not thinking hard enough. Lol

My only guess is that if reversing hard enough the truck will squat in the front slightly?

My only guess is that if reversing hard enough the truck will squat in the front slightly?

Yeah I guess, doesn't seem like that would happen enough for people to mention it. I think most of us are only reversing when parking and not flying down the street in reverse. :lol:

• Like 1

From what I was reading it has less to do with speed and more to do with torque. So I guess even at slow speeds the front end is naturally torqued downward while in reverse. I guess that makes sense.