What are you guys paying?

Sorry for the delay....Many people on other forums are getting "Supplier Pricing". You can build and price your vehicle at https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com to see what Supplier Pricing is. It is roughly the same as invoice price. You can see invoice on both KBB.com and NADA.com.

I would not pay anything over Supplier or Invoice pricing. If there is a dealer too proud to go there on these new models, I guarantee there is another dealer down the road who will, so shop around and get the pricing you want with the options you want. Worst case you could always order one at invoice with the exact options you want.

Good luck and post pics up when you get it!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I'll ever buy black again. Every little scratch, swirl, ding, scuff shows up so easily. If you're gonna keep it for more than a couple of years, I'd at least get one of the metallic dark colors. They'll likely hide imperfections easier. I'm a fan of whites myself, but my wife likes black. Our Yukon looked fantastic the first few years, but now not so much.

I really like the new Yukon, but the prices are crazy compared to just a few years ago. I wouldn't expect much in the way of deals until the newness wears off. If they're moving fast, the prices stay up.

I don't think I'll ever buy black again. Every little scratch, swirl, ding, scuff shows up so easily. If you're gonna keep it for more than a couple of years, I'd at least get one of the metallic dark colors. They'll likely hide imperfections easier. I'm a fan of whites myself, but my wife likes black. Our Yukon looked fantastic the first few years, but now not so much.

I really like the new Yukon, but the prices are crazy compared to just a few years ago. I wouldn't expect much in the way of deals until the newness wears off. If they're moving fast, the prices stay up.

I know what you mean, I ssaid I wouldn't get black again after my truck, but then I saw the ads for my Mazda. Mine looks just like most of the ads and promos they did for the first year, it looked so good....but so hard to maintain.

Well guys, wife has changed her mind. She now wants a new Jeep Rubicon. Black on Black. Someone help me lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wish I could help but my wife also has a Jeep....her choice.

She wants both! haha.

Yukon would be the better choice all way around, except price.

Jeep still would be a great pick also.

That also sounds familiar, she wanted a full size Chevy/GMC so bad when we first met. We found one but the deal fell through. So when I got my Sierra she stated it was "our" truck...grumble, grumble. So when she picked out her Jeep and we drove away first thing I told her was the Sierra is now MY truck....she agreed....hesitantly. I still catch flack for not finding another her a full size truck from time to time....grumble, grumble...lol

She wants both! haha.

Yukon would be the better choice all way around, except price.

Jeep still would be a great pick also.

Do you have pics of the black on black yukon?I am looking into ordering a black on black yukon for the wife..she wants black on black:)

I test drove a jeep wrangler unlimited once, with the little amount I drove it I was pretty impressed.

The engine wasn't spectacular but it drove great. It was a pretty comfy ride actually.

Archived