Rattle front drivers side. Feel it through the floor board

Could the spacer be making them bind or something?

I agree though, you definitely need coilovers. :lol:

I really don't know at this point. The spacer bolts were the 1st ones I checked when I started noticing the noise. All of that appears to be good and the noise is only on the drivers side so not sure.

I really don't know at this point. The spacer bolts were the 1st ones I checked when I started noticing the noise. All of that appears to be good and the noise is only on the drivers side so not sure.

same thing with mine. Only in the drivers side and felt it in the floor. Strut replacement fixed the issue.

I am having the exact same problem on my all terrain. I have the RC 2 inch bottom spacer. I was able to get a couple turns on the spacer bolts and drove it a couple days and actually thought it fixed the problem. Only today - it is back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I am having his same problem. I have taken it to the dealer who suggested it was my 2.5 leveling kit. It sounds like a ball joint is out. I have only got 7,000 miles on this truck and it may have 10 miles of dirt roads on it, I doubt ball joint is bad. The rattle pisses me off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...