BFG AT KO2

Finally got into the K02 club! I got a good deal on CL for these Mehtod NV's last Dec but never got around to getting them put on until now. Lost a little power to the extra rotating mass but it was less than I had feared. Rides better than my stock 20s did so worth the trade off!

17x8.5 285/70/17

nyEqVSS.jpg

npOeyrh.jpg

0Ds895O.jpg

dsZa8W5.jpg

8BDAgwl.jpg

XktndFw.jpg

MsYbBaw.jpg

Good choice! Those methods look awesome with that color!

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Any thoughts on going with a 285/60R18? Costco has that size for a great price over the 285/65R18. I'm wondering if the 1" height difference would be that noticeable. Right now I just have the stock Goodyear HT's.

Finally got into the K02 club! I got a good deal on CL for these Mehtod NV's last Dec but never got around to getting them put on until now. Lost a little power to the extra rotating mass but it was less than I had feared. Rides better than my stock 20s did so worth the trade off!

17x8.5 285/70/17

nyEqVSS.jpg

npOeyrh.jpg

0Ds895O.jpg

dsZa8W5.jpg

8BDAgwl.jpg

XktndFw.jpg

MsYbBaw.jpg

That stance is killer. I’ve been looking at some method mesh wheels in 17x8.5. I’m leaning towards Ridge Grapplers for tires though. What level kit are you running?

1 hour ago, dmorrisL86 said:

That stance is killer. I’ve been looking at some method mesh wheels in 17x8.5. I’m leaning towards Ridge Grapplers for tires though. What level kit are you running?

Thanks, hasn’t changed at all from this pic still love it! Bilstein 5100s all 4, on highest setting in front(1.85), stock height rear.

Thanks, hasn’t changed at all from this pic still love it! Bilstein 5100s all 4, on highest setting in front(1.85), stock height rear.

Thanks for the reply. I like the thin profile of those mud flaps as well. What brand are those?

3 minutes ago, dmorrisL86 said:

Thanks for the reply. I like the thin profile of those mud flaps as well. What brand are those?

Weather tech, highly recommended! No drilling, took 20ish mins to install.

• 1 year later...
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2014 at 10:02 AM, JerryCanada said:

Set of KO2 installed about a month ago. Not as loud as the KO's I have on my work truck. This is 275-65-18 with a 2.5" front 1" rear RC kit.

post-131806-0-11335900-1418482808_thumb.jpg

Nice setup....real similar to mine.  Just curious...are those LT275 65 18 (Load Range E)?  Just wondering how you like your setup...ride, wear, etc.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2014 at 10:02 AM, JerryCanada said:

• 2 months later...

2016 Silverado 1500

This thread has been very helpful to make a decision on what size to go with.  Here is my setup to help contribute.

Went with the 275/65R20 on a Rough Country 2.5" Level.  I ended up with slight rubbing on the rear of the felt fender liner.

No real comments yet on the setup as I have only put about 30 road miles on it so far.  MPG has definitely dropped off some and the ride is a little stiffer, can feel the bumps/potholes more.

BSA_1811-2.jpg

Edited by Deprime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
61224af755697b3dbe7491cad3028195.jpg0d00af71503eaec00e836f9f6705b332.jpg

Love these tires! 275/60/20

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice set up! Did you put any level on up front? Any rubbing issues if not? I’d like to go to this set up but not sure what size tire I’ll be able to clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice set up! Did you put any level on up front? Any rubbing issues if not? I’d like to go to this set up but not sure what size tire I’ll be able to clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2" level. No rubbing issues at all. I believe I could of went a little bigger without issues.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk