BFG AT KO2

That looks nice. Which camper did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leer 100XR

I added pet screens, keyless entry, headliner and removable front sliding window.

Worth every penny. I love it!

• 3 weeks later...

I took the set I had on my 2015 off with around 20000 miles on them and installed my 22's. I then made a swap with my one employee as he just bought a low mile used 2014 Silverado with the same 18" rim I had... he needs the 10 plies for where we go with work and I don't as this truck will never really leave pavement now. Noticed a big difference in noise with the BFG's over the stock SRA's that I don't remember being there when I swapped them on my truck originally. My truck is also noticeably quieter with the Toyo Proxes on it now...... so like a set of Duratrac's these obviously get louder with time. Oh well.... they do wear fairly well and winter traction with them was quite good.

I'm wondering if anyone is seeing unusual wear on their front tires. I noticed today that the tread on the outside edges looks like it's wearing more than it should. I assume it's from turning since the back tires don't show this wear at all. I've only got like 4000 miles on mine with essentially no gravel.

Pretty much all the lugs on the outside edge of the tire show wear like this, while the ones in the center of the tire are fine. I'm running about 38 PSI in the tires.

post-131252-0-25246400-1468004452_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clocked92

I'm wondering if anyone is seeing unusual wear on their front tires. I noticed today that the tread on the outside edges looks like it's wearing more than it should. I assume it's from turning since the back tires don't show this wear at all. I've only got like 4000 miles on mine with essentially no gravel.

Pretty much all the lugs on the outside edge of the tire show wear like this, while the ones in the center of the tire are fine. I'm running about 38 PSI in the tires.

Mine have done the same thing for a while now. I think these are just marks that show on the tires depending on the texture in the pavement and mine seems to happen after turning as well.

I have about 15K on my bfg's now and they haven't worn down from this. If I start to see wear I will post about it, but from everything I can tell it's just appearance.

285/65/r18

LaQwbtA.jpg

Tell us more about this size..... Do you think you could have gone one size larger, or is this the limit for a level? How is the front and rear view?....nice and beefy look? MPG loss? Road noise? OK, enough questions for now.

Edited by bcbz71

Love my KO2attachicon.gif20160702_181754.jpgattachicon.gif20160702_181826.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

nice looking set up. I work in paramount and drive all over.. ill probably see you driving around at some point lol

• Like 1

5BDAFEDC-206C-4E22-A856-225453A3F365_zps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude super clean truck. looking at your truck makes me think I should have put the white letters out. I got my lift done in your neck of the woods by the guys at Camburg