BFG AT KO2

Wow! It's amazing how much better that looks, even in the stock size! :thumbs:

I totally agree. Looks 200% better. I am very happy. I had the 1st gen KO's on my '07 Avalanche. I will never buy another tire. Great Ride, Great Wear and NEVER a FLAT.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking at running 285/55R20s on a stock Sierra Denali. I saw them in that size at the dealer on a brand new Yukon and thought they looked great. The stock 275/55s look a little small on the truck. Damn things are 16LBS heavier than the stock tires though.

Anyone have pics of 285/55R20s on a stock truck?

I'm looking at running 285/55R20s on a stock Sierra Denali. I saw them in that size at the dealer on a brand new Yukon and thought they looked great. The stock 275/55s look a little small on the truck. Damn things are 16LBS heavier than the stock tires though.

Anyone have pics of 285/55R20s on a stock truck?

I just took my KO2s off for the summer - the additional weight is noticeable. Not just at the gas pump, but also driving. The truck feels heavier. Not in bad way, just different.

They're also awesome in the snow!

THAT is whats up right there!

Any rubbing? And what did you do to lift the truck?

Love it

Thanks, yeah it rubs a bit... I trimmed the plastic valence that gave another inch or so of clearance. I don't want to adjust my coils for more lift, so I'll probably bust the grinder out.

Did you regear?

Negative. While there is a noticeable power loss, I drive like a grandma.. I never go over 2k rpms lol

what lift are you running man? looks clean

Just some king shocks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks, yeah it rubs a bit... I trimmed the plastic valence that gave another inch or so of clearance. I don't want to adjust my coils for more lift, so I'll probably bust the grinder out.

Negative. While there is a noticeable power loss, I drive like a grandma.. I never go over 2k rpms lol

Yeah I really wish they made these tires in a 295/70/18... That's the size I would like to go with on my next set, and I know they wouldn't rub with some trimming.

What wheels are you running? Those look good!

Whats the offset?

Yeah I really wish they made these tires in a 295/70/18... That's the size I would like to go with on my next set, and I know they wouldn't rub with some trimming.

What wheels are you running? Those look good!

Whats the offset?

They are Robby Gordon wheels, 0 offset 4.5 backspace.

What wheels are these, beautiful truck!

I've been lurking for awhile... first post. I have a midnight edition and want to swap with these wheels. But I can't find them anywhere. Somebody listed CK795 as the part # but I haven't had any luck. Thanks!

275/65r20 - RC 2 inch leveling kit. Very slight rubbing, only at full lock in reverse.

23829643349_7caed2603c_z.jpgUntitled by Dustin Wince, on Flickr

23829643149_cd06c9cd7f_z.jpgUntitled by Dustin Wince, on Flickr

I'm referring to these..

I've been lurking for awhile... first post. I have a midnight edition and want to swap with these wheels. But I can't find them anywhere. Somebody listed CK795 as the part # but I haven't had any luck. Thanks!

I'm referring to these..

Holy sweet baby Jesus I want those wheels! I really hope someone can chime in with the make/model.