BFG AT KO2

4d1fc488200fbec183b0ea74ae02510a.jpg

Life is full of regrets.. Buying bfgs isn't one of them!

Will they, along with the tires, fit on a stock 1500 with no lift?

Also, for all interested, here are the actual links:

Matte - http://www.belletire.com/wheel-detail/blkmt/138794/performance-replicas/150/matte-black

Gloss - http://www.belletire.com/wheel-detail/blkgl/138793/performance-replicas/150/gloss-black

Edited by ChrisTronyxYocum

Will they, along with the tires, fit on a stock 1500 with no lift?

Also, for all interested, here are the actual links:

Matte - http://www.belletire.com/wheel-detail/blkmt/138794/performance-replicas/150/matte-black

Gloss - http://www.belletire.com/wheel-detail/blkgl/138793/performance-replicas/150/gloss-black

I guess I was under the impression they were a GM product and not a replica. I know they are essentially the GMC wheel in black so maybe he swapped the center cap's?

• Like 1

How are the KO2's doing for you guys on hwy rainstorms? IE- Hydroplaning concerns.

Mine seem to be doing great in rain no hydroplaning from any of my experience! I love these tires!

They aren't to heavy?

I notice a slight difference in weight but nothing drastic to me.. Everyone is gonna have their own opinion and I respect that but to me I don't mind the extra weight and regret anything

I guess I was under the impression they were a GM product and not a replica. I know they are essentially the GMC wheel in black so maybe he swapped the center cap's?

He may very well have the gmc oem ones I was just showing you there are replicas out there for cheaper.. The gloss black was 186 a wheel and matte black 160.. You can always get Chevy bowtie vinyl stickers to put on the center cap

• Like 1

I have a question about tires. I was trying to look back through the posts, but there are so many, ha. I just decided to ask:

I have a '14 CrewCab LT. I want to put new 20" wheels but not sure which tires to go with. The 275/55R20 is pretty much stock but I was told to go with 285/55R20, but would require me to put the front lift level kit. Then I saw the 275/65R20. Those would also require the front lift, correct?

I'm just not sure which route to go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..!

I have a question about tires. I was trying to look back through the posts, but there are so many, ha. I just decided to ask:

I have a '14 CrewCab LT. I want to put new 20" wheels but not sure which tires to go with. The 275/55R20 is pretty much stock but I was told to go with 285/55R20, but would require me to put the front lift level kit. Then I saw the 275/65R20. Those would also require the front lift, correct?

I'm just not sure which route to go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..!

If you run a 275/65/20 you will need to level the front for sure. I've only seen that size on trucks with the Rough country 2.5" Level

You can run 275/60/20, which isn't quite as tall, but it should fit without a level with maybe just a little rubbing on the felt fender liner, which isn't a big deal. You can trim that.

I am running 275/70/18 tires which are essentially the exact same size just for 18" wheels rather than 20s and they didn't rub without a level. I leveled it anyways though because it looks better.

If you run a 275/65/20 you will need to level the front for sure. I've only seen that size on trucks with the Rough country 2.5" Level

You can run 275/60/20, which isn't quite as tall, but it should fit without a level with maybe just a little rubbing on the felt fender liner, which isn't a big deal. You can trim that.

I am running 275/70/18 tires which are essentially the exact same size just for 18" wheels rather than 20s and they didn't rub without a level. I leveled it anyways though because it looks better.

Yeah, the difference in total cost with the level kit between the 275 and 285 is only $800, but still. Just seeing what I could get away with if I didn't do the level lift. I do agree though, it would probably look best to just do it.

Any difference in fuel economy?

I really didn't have the SRA on there long enough to tell, to be honest. The SRA's had about 280 highway miles on them is all. So I couldn't give you a definitive answer. My guess is the SRAs did a little better. However when I drove the same highway mileage last weekend to get my Fold-A-Cover installed I got much better mileage with KO2's and a F-A-C on it then my original take delivery miles on the same stretch of road.

Here is the front and rear tires, sorry if they are at a crappy angle.

Forgot to mention, these are on the stock 20x9 all terrain wheels that come on the SLT Plus package or whatever.

attachicon.giffront.jpg

attachicon.gifrear.jpg

Whats your mpg with that set up?