What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

How did you find that grill overlay? I'm looking at getting one just like it, But I be doing the vertical bars back.

I thought that I may have purchased it at RealTruck but I just checked my account and it didn't show, so I may have bought it from AutoAnything. I used additional 3M double faced tape because the grill won't stay on very well with what is provided from the manufacturer.

How did you find that grill overlay? I'm looking at getting one just like it, But I be doing the vertical bars back.

Found it:

2014 Chevy Silverado Z71 Chrome Grille Insert Horizontal Overlay Trim https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L3VEUJM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_6CJzwb46JB2VB

I thought that I may have purchased it at RealTruck but I just checked my account and it didn't show, so I may have bought it from AutoAnything. I used additional 3M double faced tape because the grill won't stay on very well with what is provided from the manufacturer.

Do you have either fount picture of the overlay in your truck?

are those tinted taillights or is it tail light covers?

They are tinted lights. They were on the truck when I got it. Whoever did the painting did a great job on them, they are very slick. The biggest drawback as far as I am concerned is, not enough light to backup my driveway.

Edited by Eddie 70

good looking truck . Black bowtie ????

Not sure if you're referring to mine, but I will be dipping the bowties to black here pretty soon.

And thanks for the compliment! I'm pretty fond of the truck, myself.

• 2 weeks later...