What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

Holy mother of rear lift blocks, how much rear lift is that?

Why are you so surprised about the rear of the truck, because it doesn't sot lower than the front?

That truck looks just about perfect, I would guess it may be a 3" rear block in place of the OEM's. It's also pointed down hill.

It sits like a truck should from the factory. It's damn near perfect! Only thing that truck may need is a slightly taller tire after those need to be replaced.

For some reason people seem to be in shock when a forum member posts a picture of their truck after giving it a proper truck stance. With that truck bed loaded or when hooked up to a trailer, it should sit very close to level. Whatever his specs, he did it right that's for sure. Looks really good.

Though it seems to be the way many forum members set up their trucks, a pickup is not supposed to sit with the front end higher than the rear when unloaded. Having that silly front end high stance, when the bed is loaded or while towing, the front end points to the sky.

Sent from my crappy iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Edited by BlackZ71Silverado
  • Like 3

Holy mother of rear lift blocks, how much rear lift is that?

It has ReadyLift 3" rear blocks and ReadyLift shock extensions. Rake is no greater than factory before BDS 2" leveling kit, ZoneOffroad 1.5" body lift, and ReadyLift blocks. My camera angle was off making rake exaggerated. IIRC, the rake is now not quite 2". It still retains the factory 20" rims/tires at this time.

Edited by dougwtx