What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

Tattoo, I cheated. (but I agree it's a sharp truck)

The pic is from GM's website.

"ELEVATION EDITION
Available on the standard Sierra double-cab pickup, this sport-appearance package features a bold monochromatic body-colored look with striking black-painted 20" wheels and Thin Profile LED fog lamps (vehicle not available until early 2016).
Other features include:
Unique grille with body-colored surround
Color-keyed door handles, mirror caps and body side moldings
Elevation badging
7” diagonal Color-Touch Radio with IntellilLink7 and Bluetooth®8 phone connectivity
Support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto10
4G Wi-Fi Hotspot3
Remote keyless entry
Power mirrors
A 110-volt AC power outlet
Locking rear differential "
There are a more pics and info here:
Edited by redwngr
  • Like 1

I was wondering if you were going to fess up........

I agree, nice looking truck! Not sure how I feel about the off-centered GMC badging on the grill though on the 2016's.

Edited by HiggySTL

20151024_1309501_zpshrblm29e.jpeg

2014 Silverado. 43000 miles. Supposedly an LT with 1LT. I don't know how to tell, but I like it.

Nice! It must be debadged huh? (if it says LT on the back but doesn't have Z71 shocks, then it is a 1LT, Z71 is 2LT) I am sure you could decipher the VIN to get to that information.

• Like 1

"ELEVATION EDITION

Available on the standard Sierra double-cab pickup, this sport-appearance package features a bold monochromatic body-colored look with striking black-painted 20" wheels and Thin Profile LED fog lamps (vehicle not available until early 2016).

Other features include:

Elevation badging

7” diagonal Color-Touch Radio with IntellilLink7 and Bluetooth®8 phone connectivity

4G Wi-Fi Hotspot3

Remote keyless entry

Power mirrors

http://www.gmc.com/gmc-life/trucks/gmc-sierra-elevation-edition-updated-for-2016.html

Oh...lol

Yep that truck is sick !

"ELEVATION EDITION

Other features include:

Elevation badging

4G Wi-Fi Hotspot3

Remote keyless entry

Power mirrors

http://www.gmc.com/gmc-life/trucks/gmc-sierra-elevation-edition-updated-for-2016.html

Oh...lol

Yep that truck is sick !

Nice! It must be debadged huh? (if it says LT on the back but doesn't have Z71 shocks, then it is a 1LT, Z71 is 2LT) I am sure you could decipher the VIN to get to that information.

I don't know. Here is a pic of the options. I just haven't been through them to see. It is a 2WD.

20151024_1638231_zpsdv0cume4.jpg

I don't know. Here is a pic of the options. I just haven't been through them to see. It is a 2WD.

20151024_1638231_zpsdv0cume4.jpg

Show as 1LT in the bottom row.

PCM is optional LT convenience package (LT Convenience Package, includes (AG1) driver 10-way power seat adjuster with (AZ3) bench seats only, (CJ2) dual-zone climate control, (BTV) Remote Vehicle Starter system, (IO5) MyLink 8" Diagonal Color Touch audio system, (UVC) Rear Vision Camera, (C49) rear-window defogger and (KI4) 110-volt power outlet

1 - Includes (T3U) front fog lamps. Not available with (PDU) All Star Edition. (IO5) MyLink 8" Diagonal Color Touch audio system is upgradeable to (IO6) MyLink 8" Diagonal Color Touch audio system with Navigation)

GU6 is 3.42's

G80 is locking diff

L83 is 5.3L

Z82 is trailer towing package ( includes trailer hitch, 7-pin and 4-pin connectors )

• Like 1

Show as 1LT in the bottom row.

PCM is optional LT convenience package (LT Convenience Package, includes (AG1) driver 10-way power seat adjuster with (AZ3) bench seats only, (CJ2) dual-zone climate control, (BTV) Remote Vehicle Starter system, (IO5) MyLink 8" Diagonal Color Touch audio system, (UVC) Rear Vision Camera, (C49) rear-window defogger and (KI4) 110-volt power outlet

1 - Includes (T3U) front fog lamps. Not available with (PDU) All Star Edition. (IO5) MyLink 8" Diagonal Color Touch audio system is upgradeable to (IO6) MyLink 8" Diagonal Color Touch audio system with Navigation)

GU6 is 3.42's

G80 is locking diff

L83 is 5.3L

Z82 is trailer towing package ( includes trailer hitch, 7-pin and 4-pin connectors )

Great work Redwing. 3.42's, glad to see that. Do you know what it means

MyLink 8" Diagonal Color Touch audio system is upgradeable to (IO6) MyLink 8" Diagonal Color Touch audio system with Navigation)

Is this something I can do or is this dealer?

Great work Redwing. 3.42's, glad to see that. Do you know what it means

Is this something I can do or is this dealer?

3.42 is the gear ratio of the differential. Lots of threads on hear discussing 3.08 vs 3.42 (and vs 3.73 that is only available with the 'max tow' package)

Sorry, the note about I06 was from the ordering info I copied the description from. I don't know if the navi can be added by the dealer.

• 2 weeks later...