What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

works like a charm. Plenty of light. Rough country 30" light bar

2015 1500 LT Silverado Midnight Edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You , is it wire to high beams , or extra switch ?? Now you got me think, about pulling my Led's , and going whit Hid's

ON your Hid's did you need a larger cover , then stock one ? if so any info on the cover ?

Edited by tahoe08

Thank You , is it wire to high beams , or extra switch ?? Now you got me think, about pulling my Led's , and going whit Hid's

ON your Hid's did you need a larger cover , then stock one ? if so any info on the cover ?

i just have the light bar connected to a wireless transmitter (remote). I'm not splicing into any factory wires! For the dust covers on headlights I drilled I think a 22mm hole installed rubber grommet and siliconed the crap out of them, after I passed wires through of course.

i just have the light bar connected to a wireless transmitter (remote). I'm not splicing into any factory wires! For the dust covers on headlights I drilled I think a 22mm hole installed rubber grommet and siliconed the crap out of them, after I passed wires through of course.

Thank You

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_0052.jpg

Here is mine. A shaky mess of a truck that GM won't fix.

You have a sharp looking truck (except for the lemons)! I am curious why you say GM won't fix your truck. Is there a dealer issue? Your truck is new and factory flaws will be covered by warranty.

Have they replaced the wheels and tire yet, a buddy of mine had same issue on his 2017 crew and replaced rear axles u joints it ended up being the cheap wheels and tires they put on them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They've replaced wheels, tires, struts, transmission flush, and balanced the tires. They now will not do anything else and told me to live with it - Per GM corporate... Not the dealer - the dealer has gone above and beyond and I have nothing bad to say about them.

I have aftermarket Nittos and it still shakes.

But this isn't the thread to discuss the issue. Just wanted to post a photo for everyone's viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

• Like 1