What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

Finally washed mine today. Weather has been crazy and getting an additional pollen season. Was covered in pollen before I could even get it dry. Wasn't really feeling up to washing it since I got in a little fender bender a couple weeks ago, but wanted to see how bad the damage really was. 2 lanes turning left and the girl in the lane to the left of me decided to go straight instead of left, she was in the left turn only lane. T-boned my left rear, then lied to the officer and said I turned down into her. Now it's a he said, she said and we both get dinged on our insurance...d84c0ff0cbdeea4a8c2a8a3ffae4f9de.jpg45dc86ad4a8cbf111c3b142dc72cb442.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don’t understand how people can suck at driving then lie about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Finally washed mine today. Weather has been crazy and getting an additional pollen season. Was covered in pollen before I could even get it dry. Wasn't really feeling up to washing it since I got in a little fender bender a couple weeks ago, but wanted to see how bad the damage really was. 2 lanes turning left and the girl in the lane to the left of me decided to go straight instead of left, she was in the left turn only lane. T-boned my left rear, then lied to the officer and said I turned down into her. Now it's a he said, she said and we both get dinged on our insurance...d84c0ff0cbdeea4a8c2a8a3ffae4f9de.jpg45dc86ad4a8cbf111c3b142dc72cb442.jpg

No witnesses?? I’d say it’s time for a dashcam! Sorry about your truck

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift
  • Like 2

No witnesses?? I’d say it’s time for a dashcam! Sorry about your truck

4.5” CST suspension lift
Rush hour traffic in Atlanta getting on the freeway, any witness was gone 5 seconds later. Damage is on the front of her car and the side of mine, she says I turned into her. Physically no way that can happen, can only hope the adjuster can prove it. Trying to get traffic cam footage or statement from fire rescue unit as to the location of the vehicles before they had us move out of traffic, but officer hasn't called me back. Adjuster said all that has to go through the officer, so I doubt it'll get anywhere.

• Like 1

Rush hour traffic in Atlanta getting on the freeway, any witness was gone 5 seconds later. Damage is on the front of her car and the side of mine, she says I turned into her. Physically no way that can happen, can only hope the adjuster can prove it. Trying to get traffic cam footage or statement from fire rescue unit as to the location of the vehicles before they had us move out of traffic, but officer hasn't called me back. Adjuster said all that has to go through the officer, so I doubt it'll get anywhere.

Good luck buddy

4.5” CST suspension lift
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Bowtieguy17 said:

Here’s the latest pics of my 2017 Silverado.  Here is a list of the aftermarket mods I put on:

-K&N CAI, Diablo Predator 2, Dual Magna-flo exhaust, 4” Ready Lift lift kit, OR pocket flare fender, tow mirrors, 20 x 12 Helo wheels with 33’s. 

102CA342-69E4-4162-893E-B2905ABAA563.jpeg

Thinking of maybe putting mud flaps to protect the paint. Any idea? I am limited in room due to some rubbing if I put anything in the well. 

14 hours ago, Bowtieguy17 said:

Thinking of maybe putting mud flaps to protect the paint. Any idea? I am limited in room due to some rubbing if I put anything in the well. 

I just put on Weathertech mud flaps a month ago, i really like them, and very simply to install...I even used a little clear 3m vinyl around the edges to protect the paint...the biggest pain was working around the rear tire...that took more time than that actual install...I don't have clearance issues like you might, but they don't take up too much room...might be able to work?  I would say that for you, I would recommend removing your rear tires for install (regardless which ones you go with).

I only go off roading pretty much when i go hunting, so limited...but if my truck was used for heavier off roading (or larger tires like you) I would probably opt for these...they were recommended to me on this site, I just don't off road enough to justify, but they look SOLID!

https://youtu.be/zS7HHhT_i68

Edited by spenpet
  • Like 1

So I already have Chevy’s splash guards installed on my truck. I think those fender flares are nice but I would say they won’t fit on mine due to the splash guards and how they’re shaped/Installed. dc4c41a1c065fc2fb4d9faf9e5608a7c.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shortyjpl said:

So I already have Chevy’s splash guards installed on my truck. I think those fender flares are nice but I would say they won’t fit on mine due to the splash guards and how they’re shaped/Installed. dc4c41a1c065fc2fb4d9faf9e5608a7c.jpg

you would have to remove the factor splash guards...its either one or the other...not both...

you would have to remove the factor splash guards...its either one or the other...not both...

I figured as much. I’m sure there could be some engineering to installed the flares then the splash guards but not looking to do that..... at least not right now.

20 minutes ago, Shortyjpl said:

I figured as much. I’m sure there could be some engineering to installed the flares then the splash guards but not looking to do that..... at least not right now.

I can't tell 100% by the pic...but if you have the painted factory mud guards...I bet you could sell them here and get the more aggressive flaps if that is something you would want...again, not knowing how much you off road, it might not be worth it...as much as i do, the weathertechs have made a huge improvement for me...and i would imagine the factory ones are comparable coverage as the weathertechs...

2 hours ago, spenpet said:

I just put on Weathertech mud flaps a month ago, i really like them, and very simply to install...I even used a little clear 3m vinyl around the edges to protect the paint...the biggest pain was working around the rear tire...that took more time than that actual install...I don't have clearance issues like you might, but they don't take up too much room...might be able to work?  I would say that for you, I would recommend removing your rear tires for install (regardless which ones you go with).

I only go off roading pretty much when i go hunting, so limited...but if my truck was used for heavier off roading (or larger tires like you) I would probably opt for these...they were recommended to me on this site, I just don't off road enough to justify, but they look SOLID!

https://youtu.be/zS7HHhT_i68

Thanks buddy. Appreciate it!