What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

New to forum and still figuring things out. Front Spindles and rear drop shackles. Ride good still though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How many inches total? Front and rear?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I've scanned through about 25 pages of this thread so far and haven't really found the best answer so I'll post it here:

Is there a thread on the best way to de-chrome a GMC Sierra? I have a 2015 All-Terrain. Are people buying the Silverado parts and swapping? Vinyl wrap? Plasti-dip? If there's a thread dedicated to this, I'd definitely appreciate a link! 

Thanks!

sierra.jpg

• Like 2

[mention=187170]HCSilvey[/mention] Thats a nice sticker on your rear window. ;)

Thanks, I build my own AR’s and I’m a fan of Haley Strategic gear and accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Evan Yates said:

Hey guys, I've scanned through about 25 pages of this thread so far and haven't really found the best answer so I'll post it here:

Is there a thread on the best way to de-chrome a GMC Sierra? I have a 2015 All-Terrain. Are people buying the Silverado parts and swapping? Vinyl wrap? Plasti-dip? If there's a thread dedicated to this, I'd definitely appreciate a link! 

Thanks!

sierra.jpg

I have the midnight edition, so i didn't have to de-chrome, but I did use vinyl wrap to cover the big red 'Z' in the Z71 on all my logos...it wasn't really that tough, just took time...if you go that route, make sure and get QUALITY vinyl...it absolutely makes a difference...the first roll i got was like the vinyl stuff our grandmas used to put in cabinets to put dishes on...it was terrible.

• Like 2