How Often Do You Wash Your Truck?

I have a daily carwash pass. I drive through every day. Not a scratch or swirl mark on my truck. $20/month.

And I know I'm wrong.

Blue-Springs1-685x506.png

f89cf499-5a62-4d61-93be-f4da0d5f5128.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a daily carwash pass. I drive through every day. Not a scratch or swirl mark on my truck. $20/month.

And I know I'm wrong.

that is a steal of deal right there. i bet i use 50/month and only wash 5-8 times/month.

that is a steal of deal right there. i bet i use 50/month and only was 5-8 times/month.

It's a brand new car wash and they had a special deal if you signed up in the first 30 days it was only $20 a month. Especially nice in the winter! (Undercarriage blast... :thumbs: ) But I think it's only $28 for the "wash-pass" if you sign up now. Pretty good deal.

It's a brand new car wash and they had a special deal if you signed up in the first 30 days it was only $20 a month. Especially nice in the winter! (Undercarriage blast... :thumbs: ) But I think it's only $28 for the "wash-pass" if you sign up now. Pretty good deal.

Same here, $20 a month and its not a special, that's standard priced for the basic wash. I personally do the $40 a month platinum package that has all the bells and whistles because I'm blue collar and work in a dirty environment. I have even went through twice a day on a couple occasions. I would say that I go 2-4 times a week on average and am actually headed there here in about 15 minutes.

Washing once a week if possible or every other week if I don't have the time. Bout to invest in chemical guys foam cannon since my truck is black. Hopefully it helps with swirls and scratches

And I know I'm wrong.

I have one of those a block away, no scratches I'll give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one of those a block away, no scratches I'll give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's only one risk. If a "mud-truck" went through immediately in front of you, there is probably going to be grit, sand, gravel etc. still left on the microfiber cloths that clean your truck.

I've been going to the same carwash for a year and a half and that's never happened, but I've heard stories.

I've also heard the attendant say... "You can't go through there, your truck is too tall." or "Your tires are too wide." etc.

What she really meant was... "You ain't takin' that filthy-ass truck through my brand new tunnel wash!!!" :crackup:

totally-mud-covered-f150.jpg

There's only one risk. If a "mud-truck" went through immediately in front of you, there is probably going to be grit, sand, gravel etc. still left on the microfiber cloths that clean your truck.

I've been going to the same carwash for a year and a half and that's never happened, but I've heard stories.

I've also heard the attendant say... "You can't go through there, your truck is too tall." or "Your tires are too wide." etc.

What she really meant was... "You ain't takin' that filthy-ass truck through my brand new tunnel wash!!!" :crackup:

totally-mud-covered-f150.jpg

The one I go to is staffed and muddy vehicles aren't allowed. I do worry about it but my wifes lil black caddy has yet to get swirl marks from it so I'm pretty happy with the results.

When I get muddy I go to wand wash and blow it all off.

The one I go to is staffed and muddy vehicles aren't allowed. I do worry about it but my wifes lil black caddy has yet to get swirl marks from it so I'm pretty happy with the results.

When I get muddy I go to wand wash and blow it all off.

Yeah, my place only allows them in the coin-op manual wash. They're not too happy about it if the trucks leave huge mud chunks the size of concrete blocks on the car wash floor!

At least once a week...sometimes I go every other week depending on the weather and other stuff going on on the weekends. Only use Adams Polishes on my truck.....best stuff out there by FAR! www.adamspolishes.com

And I know I'm wrong.

Not if you can afford it!

Archived