Financial (buying, trading, gm card, private offers etc) Section

9 hours ago, nv6425 said:

Hello Gents,

I'm contemplating a Sierra Denali and am curious how I find all of the available rebates?  I know there are rebates for conquest, competitive lease, Costco, etc, but I don't know how much they are and what the qualifications are for them.  Is there a good place to obtain this information?

Thanks in advance,

NV6425

In the past I used www.gmc.com MENU then Offers.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a 2018, got all the rebates plus the one financing thru GM which as soon as I get my info needed I am going to my credit union and redo it for over half less than GM rates! 

Have been shopping Denalis or SLT Premium Plus Sierras ... just noticed at multiple dealer websites in PA/NJ area that the total dollar rebates have been dropped substantially... they are still on the GMC site via inventory search... but it looks like 2 rebates are MIA... Bonus Cash and Package Bonus Cash... for $4550 on the Denalis. 

The SLT PPs also show 2 of the rebates MIA... along with a change in the reduction of MSRP (supplier pricing for the public).

Anyone else see this in your areas?

UPDATE: dealer websites here are back to prior December pricing... possibly was an issue with their sites pulling data from the GMC site.

Edited by SierraOnTheRoad
Updated Info

On 12/11/2018 at 3:42 PM, Borntorun said:

I don't know about 3000.00 but on Nov 21 I was emailed a 1500.00 discount voucher from GMC that can be used on a 19 Serria  Crew Cab. Delivery by 1/2/19

Sent a PM

Edited by O Town Denali

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously the end of the year was a good time to buy an 18 (I didn't) waiting to see what shows up towards the end of the month.

I was thinking of a SLT premium plus package but curious peoples thoughts of the six speed as opposed to the eight? I'll go 5.3 regardless.

Obviously the end of the year was a good time to buy an 18 (I didn't) waiting to see what shows up towards the end of the month.
I was thinking of a SLT premium plus package but curious peoples thoughts of the six speed as opposed to the eight? I'll go 5.3 regardless.
Why 5.3? I had a 2016 5.3 and then switched it out for a 2018 6.2 and could not be happier! The power helps the feel tremendously and craziest thing is I get better GAS mileage! like 1-2 more per gallon. Both had an eight speed too. Night and day difference, I'm telling you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, kbren said:

Why 5.3? I had a 2016 5.3 and then switched it out for a 2018 6.2 and could not be happier! The power helps the feel tremendously and craziest thing is I get better GAS mileage! like 1-2 more per gallon. Both had an eight speed too. Night and day difference, I'm telling you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Completely agree on the 6.2, only way to go. What part of Washington are you in?