• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother in law just got a new RAM you sure can here the V4 helicopter even with stock exhaust. The rest seems good so far, a little more wind noise and road noise but not much.

Did Ram fix the frame issue yet? My cousin has an eco diesel and loves it. The local pipeline company had the frame break on thiers (first year of the new style) and they rebuilt it on a new frame at the dealer. Ram has come a long way in recent years and seems like a good package for $'s invested. I would just fear the wife would turn down the radio on the freeway and place the trans in reverse, im sure they have a stupid switch though.

I've been trying to have GM help me with my 14 and they won't do anything! I'm at 44k miles in a year and half and little things are going down hill and I'm paying out of pocket to fix them. GM said they won't buy it back and I even asked for trade in assistance but they said they didn't know what that was. I have been treated like the "bad guy" every time I speak to them. I do like the GM trucks and vehicles but I wish they stood behind their cars and trucks. I've been treated better with customer from a 15k car over my 51k truck!

Mine may do it too snarkee only time will tell!

KARNUT, I have no helicopter at all in mine as of now, but the helicopter noise in my denali was deafening even with all that dynomat! I couldn't imagine how bad it would have sounded without all of that stuff to quiet it down.

jimcost2014 / Daryl Z71 thanks! it is called Delmonico Red, metallic pearl. It really pops in the sun!

jimcost2014 / Daryl Z71 thanks! it is called Delmonico Red, metallic pearl. It really pops in the sun!

I have a thing for black vehicles, but that color is sharp. I might take a ride to a Dodge dealer to look at it up close.

Im in the market now...dealer last week for 4th dash repair and this week for ac dying while down south on vacation. 16 hours of no ac in 90 plus degree heat.

I too called gm...we shall see...i like my dealer but 22 trips is enough 27k miles 2014 sierra at crew

Mine may do it too snarkee only time will tell!

KARNUT, I have no helicopter at all in mine as of now, but the helicopter noise in my denali was deafening even with all that dynomat! I couldn't imagine how bad it would have sounded without all of that stuff to quiet it down.

Dont get me wrong I like his truck,top of the line midnight edition. But can hear it in the background, May be a little sensitive to those things. Like the little bit of road noise and wind noise. I was really impressed on how guiet my 14 gmc was. I like different things about all of them. At the time I bought my GMC they were dealing the best at the time. I'm driving an SUV now, I always have an old truck around (a toy), wouldn't be a ford thou I hate the dealer, but that's another story. Good luck with yours.

oh I understand, and I wasn't butt hurt or anything I was just saying, mine is quiet now, will it get worse? who knows, but the road noise doesn't bother me because I never hear it due to stereo, AC, heater or windows down, and I have no doubt that other gmc's don't make the noise as bad as mine did, I was just saying the drone effect is much quieter in my ram than it was in my denali. Another reason why I don't own it anymore.

thanks and good luck with yours as well!

Ya I like the Ram too congrats,like he said ^^^^^ least it's not a Ford or Tundra.I went out to buy the Ram but girlfriend had the final say and she like the Silverado,she bought it I drive it I couldn't pass the Silverado up on that deal.

I'm jealous of the Ram you have a nice one.When I test the Ram seem to have lot of power and rode nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived