Qwank's 2017 Regular Cab Z71 build

qwank

1 minute ago, Nasty said:

Ahh thats why. You didnt run out of fuel qith that much boost?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nope, I guess he tunes Whipples with 10-12 psi with the stock fuel system all the time.  I think I should be able to do 500whp without running out of fuel, so I can probably do headers and be pretty much maxed out. 

Now, These are SAE corrected numbers.  it was 45 degrees out and the observed numbers were around 510/520 before the correction.  So I don't know if I'm maxed out now, or what.  I'd rather not be maxed out and risk going lean than risking it trying to squeeze every last pony out of it.  So I'm probably not going to do headers any time soon at this point.  

The tuner was really impressed with the numbers. He's a Procharger and Whipple dealer so he wasn't really excited when I told him I went TVS, but now he's considering this blower for his truck since the price is so low and it made good numbers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

6,600 miles.  

Nothing new, just some pics from last week and this weekend I reinstalled my Roll pan because it came un-taped in the corners. 

I'm really thinking about getting the New Corvette though, So I might only have this a couple more years.  We'll see.  

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

Edited by qwank
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, qwank said:

here's the roll pan pics 

rollpan1.jpg

rollpan2.jpg

rollpan3.jpg

rollpan4.jpg

Man I really like that!  :thumbs:

Btw, I got the procedure from JL on how to get the left minus right rear ambiance signal (it's really simple)  but my attachment folder is full here. If you would like to see it on the setup screen message me your number and Ill text a picture to you. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/24/2019 at 10:02 AM, Carl T said:

What is the wheel/tire and drop combination on this truck? It looks perfect for a daily!! 

Belltech 4/6 drop and 22" Mrr T228 wheels

• 2 months later...