trade in colour?

As I get older I seem to like the brighter colors maybe my eyesight is fading? Crimson Red Tintcoat is my color right now, but that Bright Blue is tempting maybe next trade.......................

Does it have a copper tinge when the sun is on it?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother's 1st truck was black & he abused it pretty bad, so its appearance wasn't a concern. His 2nd truck was kept stock & didn't venture into the mud. Trying to keep it clean was futile. He said he'd never get another black truck. His previous trucks (before the '16 were navy blue & maroon.

I have a 87 grand national and a 08 gt500 both black.... They are a pain in the ass lol.

Around here, black is by far the most common color, followed by silver. Everyone goes black on black etc. Since I am a painter, I love spraying them but you go to a truck show, 1/2 the trucks are black on black...Just played out IMO

I vote dark red :-) I know mine's called Deep Ruby, but the same color code may vary by year and Chev/GMC.

Don't get my brother going on the GMC/Chev colour names. LOL

Well I have had many colors over the years - starting with mariner blue back in 78 to silver, blue, brown/gold, white and currently blue granite metallic. The easiest trucks to keep clean were the silver and white followed by the brown/gold. Therefore my latest order is Silver Ice Metallic. It was also the favorite of my DW who fell in love with a couple of them she saw on the road and in the campground.

White is boring and gets old very fast. I made it 2 months before I started wishing I had not gotten white.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My 08 Duramax was white, always parked outside and waxed once a year at best. It was a full 8 years old and the paint looked as good as my white 2016 High Country, both Summit White enamel . My 15 Mazda 3 GT, I did something different, I got the optional white metallic. I just love white vehicles, so easy to keep clean.

Archived