Nasty's 2016 RC Build AKA la bonbon

Nasty

• 1 month later...

So i dint know if i want to go 20/22 wheel combo. So i ordered i pair of thr 22s i like. When they show up friday im goung to out them on the front and see qhat it looks like. Then ill make my decision to order a pair of 20s or 22s 

These are what ive chosen

american_racing_wheels_vn509_super_nova_6_chrome_rims_audiocityusa_0.jpg

• Like 1

Small update. 2 of the wheels show friday. My denali gauge cluster showed up today and i sent it right out to white audio and media services for programming

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lovelessjl said:

Yeah buddy! Those will look sweet fo sho

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks. Ive been looking for a wheel thats no lt over used for our trucks. i came across these.  Iwidh they had them in 24s becsuse iwould have done a 22/24 combo. But that was a no go. So the 22s should fit my needs

• Like 1

That would've been really slick, but I think the 22s are gonna look super clean. That truck is gonna be boss

Im just hoping i like them. Because ive gone through 4 sets of wheels since i bought the truck and im sick of changing them because they arent the "perfect" wheel

• Like 1

Yeah, I can see how that would be incredibly frustrating. The Cheyenne concept truck was the inspiration behind me getting back into the RCSB game, so when I found my MRR wheels, it was game over for me. I really like your wheels though, modern and clean, but they still have a touch of that torque thrust 2 styling that gives them a bit of attitude. My next wheel challenge is going to find a set of track wheels to use when i get the turbos on. M

Yeah, I can see how that would be incredibly frustrating. The Cheyenne concept truck was the inspiration behind me getting back into the RCSB game, so when I found my MRR wheels, it was game over for me. I really like your wheels though, modern and clean, but they still have a touch of that torque thrust 2 styling that gives them a bit of attitude. My next wheel challenge is going to find a set of track wheels to use when i get the turbos on. M

You might like the cosmis 206 wheels. they will stick out a little but no one has them on a k2 yet

• Like 1

I definitely like the look of those, but the only 6 lug wheels they have are 22" I'm looking for probably a 17 or 18 to run on the rear with some slicks for track use. Smallest I can go with the mcg spindles up front is 20" so I'm not sure how I wanna handle that

1 hour ago, lovelessjl said:

I definitely like the look of those, but the only 6 lug wheels they have are 22" I'm looking for probably a 17 or 18 to run on the rear with some slicks for track use. Smallest I can go with the mcg spindles up front is 20" so I'm not sure how I wanna handle that

They have another 6 ug option in a 20

• Like 2