Old style wheels on 2015

I would like to run my older LTZ 20"wheels that have my almost new Falken's AT/3 tires on them. Not sure I'm in love with the new LTZ wheels yet so I hate to swap them yet. I want to run the old wheels for a while to see if I like the 276/60/20 Falken's on the 2015. I may want to get bigger tires or different wheels, etc.

My question is will the old wheels Tpms sensors work on the 2015? I'm not sure how old the wheels are but I'm guessing between 2007 - 2013.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Those wheels and tires will absolutely fit. The TPMS sensors do have a life of 7 years roughly.

I got them on yesterday. I did however weigh the old and new. The old style weighed in at 90.6# with p275/60/20 Falken Wildpeaks

The new style with the factory Goodyear's in a 275/55/20 weighed in at 80.0 #. Not sure if that extra 10# was all tire or not.

My vote would have been to staye with the new wheels!

I am sure the old ones look good to! I am old school and like the chrome!

The tires were already mounted on my old wheels so I thought I'd give them a try. I've actually seen a few new trucks with these wheels on them.

I wanted to keep my original wheels and tires handy for even I take the truck in for the tranny shifting weird and of course the vibration I'm getting around 70.

I have a love/ hate thing going on with the new wheels. One day I think they look good then the next day they look a little wimpy lol.

Archived