G.m. customer service

Anybody else been watching these guys? They have been visiting my profile alot.. I noticed it on my vistors.. what do they want? Or what are they looking for? Attn g.m. customer service.. your not getting my Vin number so quit asking me!!!

Yep. Looking for your VIN so you can go on "the secret list." Once you are on "the secret list", they send a stealth tune via On Star to your truck. Not only will horse power go up by 100, you will gain 5 MPG and your transmission will start shifting right. Why? They want nothing but good truck reviews by members here.

Yep. Looking for your VIN so you can go on "the secret list." Once you are on "the secret list", they send a stealth tune via On Star to your truck. Not only will horse power go up by 100, you will gain 5 MPG and your transmission will start shifting right. Why? They want nothing but good truck reviews by members here.

LOL....

or maybe they want to know how he figured out a way to bypass the traction control nannies so that they can void his warranty for doing loooooong smoking burnouts! :driving:

LOL....

or maybe they want to know how he figured out a way to bypass the traction control nannies so that they can void his warranty for doing loooooong smoking burnouts! :driving:

Very simple... traction control off. Stability trac off and grace braking off. But then again bringing this up before some say they can shred tires without doing all that stuff. All I can say it works for me... vin# 420hpltzvrewcab6.2

Archived