Illuminated Door Handles

If you have passive lock/unlock, you'll have the wiring for that, but doubt it'll be loaded with the Puddle lamp circuit. If you decide to start exploring, let me know as I'm curious on how GM routed the wiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As best I can tell from the pictures, looks like I'll be missing the white wire in the #3 location in the front and back connectors on the handles. I'll have to study the body-side door connector pin outs in the upfitter manual to see if the Escalade and Yukon match. If so, I can either add that one wire or swap in an Escalade door harness.

• Like 1

I will be doing this mod as well. Just placed an order for the handles on Ebay(Tungsten/Chrome) and will see how close it matches my Graphite Metallic. I'll most likely get it all chromed out or match the insides with the truck color... got some time to think it over.. :D

I ordered the parts(pins/connectors), but Mouser is back-ordered on 571-964265-2-LP, expected end of Nov., but I can wait, no rush to get it done right now, just want the parts in hand.

Edited by jpinoy
  • Like 1

I will be doing this mod as well. Just placed an order for the handles on Ebay(Tungsten/Chrome) and will see how close it matches my Graphite Metallic. I'll most likely get it all chromed out or match the insides with the truck color... got some time to think it over.. :D

I ordered the parts(pins/connectors), but Mouser is back-ordered on 571-964265-2-LP, expected end of Nov., but I can wait, no rush to get it done right now, just want the parts in hand.

Ive got the same order on backordered and couldn't wait. The 2-pin substitutes work fine. :)

must resist, must hold out for exhaust first. must resist!

I gotta say, this one was really hard to resist.

nice job Phil I love how much elegance this adds to the truck

I enjoy looking at my truck at night and just locking/unlocking my doors [emoji23]

• Like 1

Do you happen to have the part # for the 2-pin? Not seeing it on the site

306-SRVWSB-03A-CN - $0.76

306-SRVPB-C03-N - $0.76

What I used instead are:

1563190-1 - $0.46 @ 4

1563180-1 - $0.30 @ 4

And the terminals for the new substitute are:

SNAC3W-A021T-064 @ 16

964263-2 @ 16

Edited by pgamboa
  • Like 1

306-SRVPB-C03-N - $0.76

What I used instead are:

1563190-1 - $0.46 @ 2

1563180-1 - $0.30 @ 2

SNAC3W-A021T-064 @ 8

964263-2 @ 8

Right on, thanks! I'll check those out when I get a chance.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

306-SRVPB-C03-N - $0.76

What I used instead are:

1563190-1 - $0.46 @ 2

1563180-1 - $0.30 @ 2

SNAC3W-A021T-064 @ 8

964263-2 @ 8

Hmmm..after looking at your parts list, this is what I got already:

1563189-1 x 5(one extra just in case)

1563190-1 x 5(one extra just in case)

962943-2 x 20

The one I'm really missing is:

964265-2

Are you saying 306-SNAC3W-A021T-064 won't work with the parts I have now? This part looks exactly like 962943-2, just not as wide on the part you crip(in the pictures anyways.) Maybe I'll order these and see how it fits with what I have now..

And 1563180-1 doesn't bring up a part(even tried just googling that part, nothing).

• Like 1

Hmmm..after looking at your parts list, this is what I got already:

1563189-1 x 5(one extra just in case)

1563190-1 x 5(one extra just in case)

962943-2 x 20

The one I'm really missing is: 964265-2

Are you saying 306-SNAC3W-A021T-064 won't work with the parts I have now? This part looks exactly like 962943-2, just not as wide on the part you crip(in the pictures anyways.) Maybe I'll order these and see how it fits with what I have now..

And 1563180-1 doesn't bring up a part(even tried just googling that part, nothing).

My apologies... too many things at the same time.

I fat fingered 1563180-1 and that should be 1563189-1 (you already have this in this list)

You don't need 306-SNAC3W-A021T-064. Not sure where that came from.

You will need 964265-2 (missing according to your list). This is the male terminal to the female terminal 962943-2. These part # start to blend together.

I also find a part from Mouser that said female but had a generic pic of a male terminal.

Hope this helps.

Edited by pgamboa
  • Like 1

I fat fingered 1563180-1 and that should be 1563189-1 (you already have this in this list)

You will need 964265-2 (missing according to your list). This is the male terminal to the female terminal 962943-2. These part # start to blend together.

I also find a part from Mouser that said female but had a generic pic of a male terminal.

Hope this helps.

:)

No problem. When I started to look up the parts you listed things started to not make sense, so I just listed my parts to make sure I wasn't reading your parts list wrong.. :D One site has a minimum of $50 order, that would be way too many pins I would never use.. :D

• Like 1

:)

No problem. When I started to look up the parts you listed things started to not make sense, so I just listed my parts to make sure I wasn't reading your parts list wrong.. :D One site has a minimum of $50 order, that would be way too many pins I would never use.. :D

Check with Mouser and use their Live Chat. Give them the part # you are looking and ask for alternatives. For each terminal part #, there are like 10 equivalents. They have, gold, silver, tin, loose pieces, cut strip, reels, etc... then they'll have wire gauge accommodations. lol. It's always a chore finding a terminal... then when you have everything but that last terminal.. SMH.

Good luck. If you have issues, PM me.

• Like 1

Hope this helps.

the min order # for that 964265-2 is 6500. :help: