Who needs help, who can help, Willing to travel a little?

Slapps74

So I thought this might be a cool topic to bring up. Unless you live in Texas you don’t really realize how far it is from Austin to Dallas Or Dallas to Houston. We get into projects where you need more than one set of hands. It would be nice to know people were willing to travel a little to help the form number.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Guys, well GM bought back my problematic 2017 and gave me a 2019 Sierra 1500 Denali.

I could use some help, I want to add the front leveling kit and rear blocks. I bought everything from Suspension Maxx but I cant find information on the Torque specs, could also use a hand or two.

I live in Leander, any takers?

Thanks,

Steve

On 10/2/2018 at 8:08 AM, the33z33 said:

I know this is an old thread but I live in the Austin area and all my family is in Houston so I make my way down there often. If hands or tools are needed, I'm down to show up and turn some wrenches. ?

Hi Guys, well GM bought back my problematic 2017 and gave me a 2019 Sierra 1500 Denali.

I could use some help, I want to add the front leveling kit and rear blocks. I bought everything from Suspension Maxx but I cant find information on the Torque specs, could also use a hand or two.

I live in Leander, any takers?

Thanks,

Steve

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2018 at 4:05 PM, MRob said:

I'm in San Antonio and like to work on upgrades... willing to help, learn and share!

Did you ever get any upgrades going?  I'm here in San Antonio and a first time Silverado owner.  Just curious.  

Edited by Philipgonzales3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm out of the way from most places.
Halfway between I10and I20.

30 miles North of Ft Stockton, 60 miles from Odessa.
 I can't do much on my own now.

Mostly small stuff.
 I have a shifter to install, so I can have more than [R]everse and [D]rive.Missing 2 or 3 screws,not sure if my junkbox has any that will fit the bill.
 And trying to get two tires installed.

Vehicle is not on the road at this time, need to get the tries on and get it inspected.

It has a nice Aluminium tool box,but alas, I need to remove it,, as I need to haul round bales,and the box is around 6 ',not long enough for both. My Ram has a toolbox that was no problem, because it has an 8'+ box.

On the other hand,I have that space behind the front seats that will hold what I used to put in the box.

Used to be,I could do most things on my own,and even help others,LOL.
 COPD and other things have reversed that.

Wayne WA2YNE

• 2 years later...

Hey there all.  I'm in Gordonville bout 60 miles north of Dallas and if I can get there by honda in 3 hours or less I'm down to help as long as you got tools.  (Kinda hard to carry a snap on toolbox on a bike) also I also I got a 1998 z71 project and a half...maybe I'll schedule a BBQ and beer fest for anyone that wants to spend a day turning wrenches with me...we will see

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.