Vinyl wrapped front emblem

VViViD is a high quality vinyl, or any 3M 1080 vinyl.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L9JAS80/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used the above link (VViViD Matte Black 1' x 5')  which will give you plenty to get front/rear emblems done with a few to spare for mistakes.  

That looks good. I’m looking to do my bumpers in gloss black vinyl. My problem is picking the best vinyl that is going to stand up to the elements.

Delivered to you via my cellular device using Tapatalk

Anyone have any recommendations on what kind of vinyl to use to wrap the from emblem of my gmc? Don’t really know much about different brands of vinyl. Any help on what to get or pics of wrapped front emblems would be awesome.

Hello, I used the same vinyl as you but then changed it to a diver to make it blend with the silver grill, looks much better than the black. It’s on my 2017 Sierra with the 6.2 l

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/21/2018 at 2:47 AM, Crimson6.2L said:

Anyone have any recommendations on what kind of vinyl to use to wrap the from emblem of my gmc? Don’t really know much about different brands of vinyl. Any help on what to get or pics of wrapped front emblems would be awesome.

If you're going to vinyl wrap it, you should contact Gatorwraps . Professionals there will be able to address all your concerns plus you can request a quote.

Hello, I used the same vinyl as you but then changed it to a diver to make it blend with the silver grill, looks much better than the black. It’s on my 2017 Sierra with the 6.2 l

Hello, I have a 2017 GMC Sierra and I used a silver wrap for the front logo, as my front has silver in it. Bought it from Decal Concepts856c143d67e1b8f436ab2b3db30cc964.jpg

Anyone know where to find some black vinyl that does not have a pattern on it?  I don't like the "pixelated" look of all of the vinyl that I have found, would prefer more of a solid color look, like if I painted them.

You are absolutely correct, they are awesome and as you demonstrated you get what time you put into it.

The more time you spend, the best application is achieved.

7a3e73df04dc35e1ef11be60b9b7eedd.jpg

30b6d30c950088626a023b3185c81c30.jpg

I did the Realtree camo bow tie tonight. The black one is the one I had plasti dipped that was on my original chrome grille. The Realtree is 3M Vinyl and I plastidipped the chrome outer piece to match my black grille. I will get a picture of the entire front installed tomorrow when it’s daylight.

Delivered to you via my cellular device using Tapatalk

Archived