Lift on 2018 Silverado with factory 22s

Not sure which lift oh want but the BDS, Zone, and CST will all work with your stock wheels, even in 22s. You will need to test fit tires likely if you want to run anything wider than an 11.50 as they are likely to contact the UCAs on 12.50s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure which lift oh want but the BDS, Zone, and CST will all work with your stock wheels, even in 22s. You will need to test fit tires likely if you want to run anything wider than an 11.50 as they are likely to contact the UCAs on 12.50s.

This!!

Just be sure to check clearance if you have stamped steel control arms

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2018 at 1:34 AM, AgDoctor said:

Will stock tires clear on the 22" rims with any of those lifts?

Will stock tires clear on the 22" rims with any of those lifts?

I believe that the 22s actually give more clearance than the 20's. The stock tires will definitely clear, however they will look really small.

The stockers look small on a leveling kit. With a real lift they would look like crap. Decent sized tires on 22s look great though.

I had a 6 inch pro comp lift with 35x12.5x22 and stock rims. I put 1.5 inch spacers in the rear to bring the tires out even with the fronts.  No issues rubbing anything up front 

9B39F650-E9DE-4230-A341-908BA992BBB9.jpeg

• Like 1

If you actually drive off road I would not ever recommend a 22" wheel. I have 20's and even that is too bad, wish I still had 18". There are a few people on here that have destroyed a set of GM 22's while offroading. Maybe they will surface and post some pictures. You need sidewall, for comfort and traction.