Front Air Suspension Options?

I don't know much at all about lifting, lowering, or suspension in general, but I did notice that you can get a Ram with 4 corner air suspension, but I cannot find anything like it for my 2018 GMC Sierra 1500.  There are options for rear suspension, but I found nothing for the front.  Does anyone know why or if there are options out there?  I just thought it would be fun to have the whole truck lift/lower together and level itself.  Then I could lower it for highway driving to get some better mpg and lift it when I go off-road on the parent's farm. Thoughts?

I don't know much at all about lifting, lowering, or suspension in general, but I did notice that you can get a Ram with 4 corner air suspension, but I cannot find anything like it for my 2018 GMC Sierra 1500.  There are options for rear suspension, but I found nothing for the front.  Does anyone know why or if there are options out there?  I just thought it would be fun to have the whole truck lift/lower together and level itself.  Then I could lower it for highway driving to get some better mpg and lift it when I go off-road on the parent's farm. Thoughts?
Yeah that's not a thing. The rears are for payload/ towing. You'd have to get it custom. Make sure tho also throw in a ton of extra chrome and curb feelers too! Haha jk, but really.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes,  you're looking for a trick truck feature that raises and lowers your truck with a switch.  I imagine that with enough money this could be accomplished by many custom shops. I recommend that you do a Goldilocks and The Three Bears  modification.  An inexpensive level will allow your truck to cruise rough farm roads and still maintain decent fuel economy.   Your truck will be "just right" and you will save an extraordinary amount of money!

Archived