Corsa Exhaust tips pix help

Hi Guys,

I'm planning on purchasing a Corsa exhaust for my truck ( Corsa PN: 14866 or 14866BLK) but I'm having a hard time trying to decide between the chrome tips or black chrome tips. If anyone has any pictures of these exhaust tips on their truck that they could share so I can get a idea of difference. I've tried searching for good pictures of either of them and have been unsuccessful. If they are on a summit white would be best. :thumbs:

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I'm planning on purchasing a Corsa exhaust for my truck ( Corsa PN: 14866 or 14866BLK) but I'm having a hard time trying to decide between the chrome tips or black chrome tips. If anyone has any pictures of these exhaust tips on their truck that they could share so I can get a idea of difference. I've tried searching for good pictures of either of them and have been unsuccessful. If they are on a summit white would be best. :thumbs:

Thanks

I’ve got chrome and live in the northeast on a dirt road. Their pretty beat up after 1 year. Going to need a polish this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Gorske said:

Here is the black Corsa tip. Best pictures I have of it.

7ZMNt2Gv-113754476.thumb.jpg.6dcc61bf296a01bd97a5d308edfec48f.jpgVE1dnUcU-113800171.thumb.jpg.3fba6e22a6e573e4c07a0f3b89a00fd4.jpg

How do you like the look of the black chrome overall? Does it tend to show more scratches? I'm kinda leaning from the black chrome since on my last truck I had chrome tips from corsa. Thanks for the pics also.

9 hours ago, Bushleaguechew said:

I’ve got chrome and live in the northeast on a dirt road. Their pretty beat up after 1 year. Going to need a polish this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I had the chrome tips before on my old truck and the forward tip closest to the tire had to be cleaned up more often.

3 hours ago, jrotz21 said:

How do you like the look of the black chrome overall? Does it tend to show more scratches? I'm kinda leaning from the black chrome since on my last truck I had chrome tips from corsa. Thanks for the pics also.

It's a different type of finish versus other black tips on the market. It seems like there is a clear coating over the top to protect the black finish. If that makes sense. After a winter of being behind the back tire that actually held up really well.

2 hours ago, Gorske said:

It's a different type of finish versus other black tips on the market. It seems like there is a clear coating over the top to protect the black finish. If that makes sense. After a winter of being behind the back tire that actually held up really well.

Yeah I get what your saying. I think I'm gonna go with the black tips. I had chrome before and want to try something different. Thanks for your input and info.

Archived