FOB Start, timer shut off?

I noticed whenever I use the FOB to turn my truck on, after about 5-10 minutes the truck cuts off. Sometimes I have pets in the truck and have to run in a store for a while so I like to lock the doors, then crank it to keep it cool. Is there a way to adjust this? Is there a timer shut off or temp shut off? 

If you cycle twice you get 20min but i have not tried it out, I think if you lock and hit remote start again while its  idling the lights will blink twice  , but prolonged idling is a motor killer 

One important thing to note about the second cycle is that it only starts the timer over - not adding time to the existing run. 

I always thought it was a 10 minute timer so I'll use that for the example:

You remote start and the timer begins - four min later you repeat the cycle, your truck will run for 14 min total (not 20).

@reihart You can also do custom BCM programming to extend the remote start engine run time among other things.  Contact Chris White @GTPprix of WAMS through his website at http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/.  Note his business hours for consumer sales on the website.

Edited by BlkSS