Cooper AT3 4S

I’m up in the northern Pittsburgh area up by Cranberry. I get all my tires from Fleming Tire in Mars. They had to order them from the local distributor but they came in the same day (Unusually fast) and I had them installed that same afternoon. Usually it’s a full day to get them delivered as long as they are in stock at the distributor. 

Have you tried Tirebuyer.com? They have some pretty good deals and they ship them to your tire installer. Free shipping too as long as they go to a tire shop and not to your door. I’d check them out too. 

Probably would of been helpful if I told you what I paid. Sorry, I was dealing with an ice cream hangover last night. It only cost me one child and a promise for the 1st grandchild. Total install out the door was $952.

It helped that the tires I was taking off only had 2,800 miles on them so I had a pretty good feeling that I could sell them to help offset the cost. Sold them the following day for $300.

• 3 months later...
On 9/12/2018 at 2:23 PM, Cupton said:

Just wanted to share. After a very rainy weekend here in western PA and lots of driving I decided to get rid of the Goodyear SRA’s sooner rather than later. Got the Cooper AT3 4S tires on in the stock 275/55/20 size. Can’t do much of a review on them since I only have about 15 miles on them on dry roads but they rode real smooth from the tire shop and we’re pretty quiet at about 50mph. Heck even the SRA’s handled those conditions well. emoji6.png

I really like the look of them on the truck too. I would imagine they’d look even better on a clean truck! Expecting more rain so I’m in no rush. Plus I kind of like the dirty truck with new tires look!

7ab6a49562df94a7d88f65d27dfbd894.jpg4095af40a32e3467293febad1a548caf.jpgae119523f9f40a4a7c4ed500382f7590.jpg

97c2610a357d895fcd22acdabc1bf103.jpg

Any updates on road noise and ride quality compared to the original tires?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Yondu said:

Any updates on road noise and ride quality compared to the original tires?

Thanks!

Road noise is slightly more than the stock tires according to my son. My wife and I don’t notice any difference though. They are still riding nice and smooth after 3k miles and handle great in the rain. Way better than the stock Goodyear SRA’s in every way. I’m assuming in the snow too but we haven’t seen much yet in western PA so I can’t comment on snow performance.

I’d still buy them if I had to do all over again. 

• 1 month later...

I installed these the other week and think they are really good. We had a couple big midwest storms and they had no issue with snow or ice. 

Highway speeds has a very faint whir to them, but most probably wouldnt even notice. They dont stand out as ultra aggressive off road tires on the truck, and look a bit modest imo, but they perform very well.