New 2019 1500 Denali Pic's

Agreeing with the thread consensus. Gauge cluster is so bland. And yes, it doesnt appear the Denali has a programmable lcd center cluster that differentiates it from other trim level interiors? The K2 gauge clusters look way better. A step backwards on the T1 IMO. I think the mid cycle refresh on these trucks is going to be huge.

The gauge cluster just screams 90s buick to me. 

Cluster_BUICK_Century_Regal_1997_1998.jpg

Not denying how plane it is, among many of the finishes given the price, but specifically how much will you care if you are looking at the HUD all the time? A lot of what you look to center cluster now will be a beautiful HUD that offers a lot of selections / customization. I'd imagine if the HUD didn't exist you'd have seen a different cluster all together. 

On 8/31/2018 at 6:38 AM, Sierra Dan said:

The Drab Gauge Cluster is one of the contributing factors to Edmund's recent shootout between 2019 FORD, RAM & SILVERADO

Guess who came in Dead Last? 

I watched this review a couple of times and nothing reported would discourage me from buying either of the trucks being reviewed.  The comparisons they used ranked the Silverado 3rd.  "Dead last" (imo) suggests that there was a significant margin between final and first choice.  There wasn't.  For example, the Silverado was the favored truck with regards to loading a quad.  However this doesn't mean the other two were poor.  There were many other tests which the other two were favored, but it doesn't mean the Silverado was poor.   I found the review informative and believe the '19 Serra/Silverado c/w its guage cluster to be  a very impressive truck.   

1 minute ago, Sean Neilan said:

Goddamned the 2019’s are ugly. Glad I planned on keeping my 2015 til she dies. And those Denali rims have to be the ugliest set of rims I’ve seen on a truck. I’d rather have steel wheels than those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone did fall in love with Shrek :troll:  after all !  :lol:

Starting to see some 6k-9k discounts around here on 2019 Denali's already.

Im looking forward to seeing an AT4 in person when they hit lots.

Trucks are becoming more car-like with some packages. The 2019 Denali and High Country are no exception.

The 22" wheels will ride worse also.

4 minutes ago, Sean Neilan said:

Goddamned the 2019’s are ugly. Glad I planned on keeping my 2015 til she dies. And those Denali rims have to be the ugliest set of rims I’ve seen on a truck. I’d rather have steel wheels than those.

Why did you feel the need to go to the t1xx truck section to say this? Just to be a dick?

I strongly disagree with your opinion. Love the k2xx GMC trucks but find these way better.  

On 9/4/2018 at 9:32 AM, Sean Neilan said:

Have you not seen the Trail Boss 20" Wheels? 

Let me describe them.......  :puke:

Why did you feel the need to go to the t1xx truck section to say this? Just to be a dick?

I strongly disagree with your opinion. Love the k2xx GMC trucks but find these way better.  

I came here to take a look at pics of the 2019 and then expressed my opinion. In what way shape or form was it dickish? It’s a truck on the dealer lot, not his personal vehicle.